WWAWD tranq

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230718_112022_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-Ramaswamy-visits-warzone-Democrat-city.html

Got a firsthand account on WWAW Kensington, @NortheastPhilly? Philly just keeps devolving into a bigger and bigger shit hole. The neighborhood must have reminded Ramaswampy of his homeland. Probably tried to connect with the street denizens by taking a street shit. Nobody would have minded. I'll never vote for a street shitter for any political office, I don't care what letter they have behind their name. Sorry not sorry. Alright, so who here has tried da tranq?

They need to be institutionalized. Beyond help.

But it's more (((profitable))) to cycle them in and out of rehab, detox and keep the gravy train of gibs going
I agree with some of that, & there's always some people beyond help... but consider how many working people are borderline alcoholics? They manage a day's work & buy a six-pack on their way home - I've seen the same principle apply with some other stuff.

G

I agree with some of that, & there's always some people beyond help... but consider how many working people are borderline alcoholics? They manage a day's work & buy a six-pack on their way home - I've seen the same principle apply with some other stuff.
Those zombies standing on the sidewalk aren't functional. When you're mixing your shit with tranquilizers to completely dissociate you've gone beyond borderline.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I was driving through there regularly a couple months ago to bang some cocktail server, its every bit as bad as everyone says. Funniest was this black guy running in circles with his arms out like an airplane. Piles of firewood on the sidewalk with them huddled around, except they dont even sing doo-wop anymore to brighten the mood like they used to.
Its truly a sight to behold

Milk74

I'm black Irish
I was driving through there regularly a couple months ago to bang some cocktail server, its every bit as bad as everyone says. Funniest was this black guy running in circles with his arms out like an airplane. Piles of firewood on the sidewalk with them huddled around, except they dont even sing doo-wop anymore to brighten the mood like they used to.
Its truly a sight to behold
🤣🤣🤣

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
@Phish you ever try this shit?
They’re acting like Xylazine is new? There was a Drugs Inc show about it like 8 years ago. No never tried it that i know of. I dont like Fent, Xylazine or Nitazenes. They just make you tired and zombified and pass out. Not real high or euphoria like oxy/H/Opana. Ive tried a few diff tranqs knowingly though. Theyre fun if you wanna veg out and be a useless POS for a few hours i guess. GHB/BDO and Ketamine are kinda similar to medical tranqs just wayyy more fun.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
They’re acting like Xylazine is new? There was a Drugs Inc show about it like 8 years ago. No never tried it that i know of. I dont like Fent, Xylazine or Nitazenes. They just make you tired and zombified and pass out. Not real high or euphoria like oxy/H/Opana. Ive tried a few diff tranqs knowingly though. Theyre fun if you wanna veg out and be a useless POS for a few hours i guess. GHB/BDO and Ketamine are kinda similar to medical tranqs just wayyy more fun.

Once I got this heroin that made my wife and I have these fucked up, sudden jerky robotic movements. I remember watching her move around and thinking it was like what an animatronic dinosaur would do, specifically a raptor. Always wondered wtf was in there. It had a typical (mediocre) street heroin high, so there was some kind of opiate in there.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Once I got this heroin that made my wife and I have these fucked up, sudden jerky robotic movements. I remember watching her move around and thinking it was like what an animatronic dinosaur would do, specifically a raptor. Always wondered wtf was in there. It had a typical (mediocre) street heroin high, so there was some kind of opiate in there.
Sounds fucked. Could’ve deff been cut with xylazene or some type of cathinone, most people know Caths as Flakka. Those will make you act like an absolute madmad if you shoot a big dose, but theyre uppers not downers and pretty short lived (15 min rush i think and like a 3-4 hr stimulate effect). Ive done apihp a while back and its basically just legal crack cocaine. Even numbs the tongue. Xylazene was huuuge down in middle America/S American/Africa where the poor people will literally 🎶 huff petrol from a can🎶 but it wasnt nearly as prevalent here. Its horse tranq so rly any farmer can get their hands on it so its starting to get big id guess.

Off topic side note: Never pay doctors for the antibiotic penicillin. They sell it at tractor supply as fish antibiotic. Just adjust your dose accordingly! Lol. No script needed