WWAWD The Watchmen Extended Edition

Dusty Dan

I like this film. Probably the only superhero film I've enjoyed since I reached my teenage years. The other DC movies are pretty awful from what I've seen. I got dragged along to a few marvel ones and hated all of them. Deadpool is naaaaht funny and most of those cunts all act the same as each other.

the worst offender might be Batman
he is a boring turd and most of those movies stink. Begins is a snoozefest that outstays its welcome. Heath Ledgers Joker in the 2nd one is probably the most hammed up, overacted and terrible role I've seen getting praise (because he died) and the way people act like he's fucking DeNiro is nauseating. The dude puts on a raspy voice and acts out the most generic psycho villain ever. It's what a 12 year old in Drama class thinks is scary. the 3rd movie blows and you cant hear half of the dialogue. The plot for all 3 is garbage (goes without saying, i mean look at the source material) and the acting stinks. At least Tim Burton nailed the comic book vibe and say what you want but the first 2 Burton ones were fun and colourful, which is all Batman ever needed to be. if I wanted gritty social realism I wouldn't be watching fucking Batman. the really worrying thing is watching people connect on an emotional level to any of this shit, then those same people will dismiss something like Apocalypto as being too gory, or The Revenant for being too slow.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I like this film. Probably the only superhero film I've enjoyed since I reached my teenage years. The other DC movies are pretty awful from what I've seen. I got dragged along to a few marvel ones and hated all of them. Deadpool is naaaaht funny and most of those cunts all act the same as each other.

the worst offender might be Batman
he is a boring turd and most of those movies stink. Begins is a snoozefest that outstays its welcome. Heath Ledgers Joker in the 2nd one is probably the most hammed up, overacted and terrible role I've seen getting praise (because he died) and the way people act like he's fucking DeNiro is nauseating. The dude puts on a raspy voice and acts out the most generic psycho villain ever. It's what a 12 year old in Drama class thinks is scary. the 3rd movie blows and you cant hear half of the dialogue. The plot for all 3 is garbage (goes without saying, i mean look at the source material) and the acting stinks. At least Tim Burton nailed the comic book vibe and say what you want but the first 2 Burton ones were fun and colourful, which is all Batman ever needed to be. if I wanted gritty social realism I wouldn't be watching fucking Batman. the really worrying thing is watching people connect on an emotional level to any of this shit, then those same people will dismiss something like Apocalypto as being too gory, or The Revenant for being too slow.
settledown, Devin Faraci

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I like the movie (it's better than Snyder's other DC shitpiles), but the glorification of violence during the fight scenes is the exact opposite of what Alan Moore intended.
I always laugh at the scene when rorschach gets arrested. in the comics, he dives out the window, breaks his ankle and is immediately apprehended and unmasked. but in the movie, he fucking beats the shit out of like 7 cops after having just dived out of a two story window