WWAWD The Sky Is a Neighborhood

G

sin.jpg

The scourge of his neighborhood. (ah ah)
A door never SWAT so good. (ah ah)
A pig slash cow!

Oh, my child, Patty is a pig man now
He gotta get his slop somehow
Oopsie, hurt his feelins
Can't ya hear him squeelin
Big fat sow

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Some football players, Kyle's friends, must have played "Everlong" and "My Hero" at parties Pat was not invited to.

Or he's claiming to be a true fan because he really digs the newer stuff a lot fans ignore.

Or, as he taste in movies show, he is only capable of paying attention to the shiny new thing, so the classic songs bore him.

Pat is such a childish retard, there are so many possible explanations.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I actually met Dave Grohl quite recently. He was a nice dude honestly. I was in two minds about trying to explain and get his opinion on Pat but didn't have time to get into it all and also didn't want to look completely insane. Got the feeling he'd think he was a fat faggot with bitch tits though.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
The colour and the shape slapped in 1997, child.
I actually don't hate early foo fighters. They were never really groundbreaking, but it's amazing how anodyne they became. Every song is like a perfectly executed exercise in middle of the road trash for boring people. It's impressive how consistent they are with it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The colour and the shape slapped in 1997, child.
I actually don't hate early foo fighters. They were never really groundbreaking, but it's amazing how anodyne they became. Every song is like a perfectly executed exercise in middle of the road trash for boring people. It's impressive how consistent they are with it.
I’ll admit I like their early stuff and I don’t mind Dave Grohl too much. I got to see Them Crooked Vultures like on their only tour which was cool and even saw Dave play drums on “Ace of Spades” with Slash and Lemmy.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I’ll admit I like their early stuff and I don’t mind Dave Grohl too much. I got to see Them Crooked Vultures like on their only tour which was cool and even saw Dave play drums on “Ace of Spades” with Slash and Lemmy.
Them Crooked Niggers were fun for a while. I liked his drum fills on that album. It was like a gayer Kyuss, which is still alright.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Them Crooked Niggers were fun for a while. I liked his drum fills on that album. It was like a gayer Kyuss, which is still alright.
I listened to Songs for the Deaf for the first time in years last week and his drumming is ridiculously good. FF's do have a solid album and a half/two albums of legit good songs. It's just all the other stuff that's the problem.