WWAWD the Paramore lady getting all political and shit

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
What if it was Ron DeSanta and he had a big white beard?

What if he resembled Michael De Santa but was fatter?

4842d1a3eda297bb6a752de0d93222bb.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
When people - especially women - defend trannies, it's because they think that they are sticking up for the "little guy"; defending a target of bullies.

They'll say the right things, but deep down they know that trannies aren't women and they're actually grossed out by them. They just can't admit it because then THEY will be the bad guy.

That, or like this girl here, it's just a simple minded cultist take. The world is binary, so anything that your side sticks up for is good and virtuous, while the other side by default are Satan incarnate - evil fascists and every stance they take is bad (both sides do this tbh).

Our culture has become so dumbed down by social media and children's media that they have lost the ability to use nuanced or critical thinking. Everything is black or white, when in truth most of life resides in the greys.

Memba the Dixie Chicks? I always liked that Chappelle bit.
I liked how they were proto-"cancelled" for bashing Dubya and the Iraq war, and now you couldn't find anyone publicly admitting they ever supported either if your life depended on it, but still hate Dixie Chick for being proto-woke.

"Yeah you called it, but I disliked you earlier and obviously I can't be wrong, so you still suck for reasons I'll clarify later".