WWAWD the Paramore lady getting all political and shit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think musicians all reach a point where they realise they're just shucking and jiving on stage for teenagers to post to Tiktok.

So they try to go political, as if that is going to make a difference.
Also seems to be what artists who are no longer relevant do to get attention. During the Trump years I remember seeing the most washed up one hit wonder people in the news for shitting on Trump like everyone else in Hollywood. I think the most ridiculous one was seeing the lead singer of Marcy Playground getting attention for some anti trump / Republican rant on twitter. Who gives a FUCK or even remembers Marcy Playground?!?!

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I think musicians all reach a point where they realise they're just shucking and jiving on stage for teenagers to post to Tiktok.

So they try to go political, as if that is going to make a difference.

Hh9eMm.gif

Entertainers were literally treated like prostitutes throughout history, only here are they given some kind of embarrassing 'gravitas'. It's a mockery.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Also seems to be what artists who are no longer relevant do to get attention. During the Trump years I remember seeing the most washed up one hit wonder people in the news for shitting on Trump like everyone else in Hollywood. I think the most ridiculous one was seeing the lead singer of Marcy Playground getting attention for some anti trump / Republican rant on twitter. Who gives a FUCK or even remembers Marcy Playground?!?!
I go fawkin deep with the Marcy Playground.

Erock play Sex and Candy to take us to break sniff