• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD The Faculty (1999)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to Hartnett? He was being pushed as a movie star and then disappeared. Drugs? Didn't blow the right power players?
I think it's a combination of not blowing enough jews, the fact that he sucks and that thing where he called 911 because he thought he was shitting himself to death and the call audio got around. People probably started calling him Poopypants.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Hartnett was in the first season of Penny Dreadful. I wouldn’t call it a great show, but Victorian era and classic movie monsters was kind of cool. Also, it has Timothy Dalton trying to rescue his daughter from vampires and Eva Green as a psychic (who gets naked a lot of course).

Monk

Forum Clout
Screenshot_23.png

I'm fixin' the fuckin' light bulb, that's all! It glares off the one-ball when I rack!