• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD The Faculty (1999)

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I used to watch this movie constantly when I was in middle school mostly due to that dyke goth chick. She’d make my peckah hard.

Saw it again recently and it doesn’t hold up.

ECDADE9F-B502-4A31-A5D1-28E0C5EFD77C.jpeg

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Been meaning to watch this again. I liked it as a kid, but I'm betting I will feel the same way. I recently saw some stills from it and I forgot how goofy the effects were. Fawkin' peak late 90s.

WWAWD Idle Hands (1999)?
idle-hands-poster.jpg

Sorry, I'm hijacking a brotherman's movie thread yet again.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to Hartnett? He was being pushed as a movie star and then disappeared. Drugs? Didn't blow the right power players?
Rodriguez brought him back for Sin City later (the only RR movie that is watchable all the way through) but in a much smaller role. You’re probably right that he didn’t suck off enough heebs to get Matt Damon-type roles but then again he was a shitty actor to begin with so maybe he should’ve.

G

I used to watch this movie constantly when I was in middle school mostly due to that dyke goth chick. She’d make my peckah hard.

Saw it again recently and it doesn’t hold up.

View attachment 87858
Great flick (90’s hip talk) [URL]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/the-faculty-1998[/URL]

Clea Duvall might be a lesbian but she’s got that passive aggressive bull dyke attitude that makes you want to angrily pound her. I may have said too much.

Forum Clout
Rodriguez brought him back for Sin City later (the only RR movie that is watchable all the way through) but in a much smaller role. You’re probably right that he didn’t suck off enough heebs to get Matt Damon-type roles but then again he was a shitty actor to begin with so maybe he should’ve.
Squinty eyed fucker made me root for the Somalis in Black Hawk Down

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Creepiest part of the movie is the soundtrack, which contains the last known recording of Layne Staley doing a cover of Another Brick in the Wall. He had lost all his teeth at this point and the lisping and slurring is highly noticeable. I don't think he was ever seen in public again after these studio sessions.