• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD the city of Boston

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Most of my music taste was formed by listening to WAAF on Sundays in my father's car (I only saw him on Sundays) We also used to listen to Demented World on cassette sometimes. My grandmother was so angry when they killed the mayor.
My early OnA memories are from my uncle who worked at the gigantic Produce Market in Chelsea and had WoW stickers on his truck and was actually explained what it meant to an 8 year old.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Your uncle rules.
My parents didn't want to find child care for me and I remember spending a summer going to work with him and just hung out in the truck. No idea how that shit was allowed, but it was the 90s. We'd leave the produce market at like 7am and drop shit off all over Boston, during the Big Dig time. One of the coolest summers ever.

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
Boston is a great city in spite of it being a liberal hellhole. There's just so much old money and so many established institutions that it's almost unfuckupable, although they're trying.

Brookline is also a great place, it gives off a really nice small town vibe despite being right next to Boston. It's full of the worst kind of uppity white people though, do some youtube searches for Brookline 911 segments that Toucher & Rich do on their show to really understand.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Whataya think of Eastie, @aRTie02150 ?
I lived in Jeffries Point for 3 years, used to beat trannies off with a stick at Eddie C's in Maverick Sq. Now it's all gentrified by the water.

Eastie/Chelsea/Everett is still it's own thing. Mostly Hispanic now instead of Italian/Portuguese, which honestly is fine as long as they're not MS-13. Hispanics are the least of our problems - they're generally Catholic and open businesses. It's the fucking El Salvadorian soldiers making that place dangerous.

I hear there's a lot of Haitians and Dominicans in Everett now, but every neighborhood is so secluded it's hard to know unless you live there.
I spent an absurd amount of time in Eastie. I would go across the bridge regularly to go to Papa Ginos and steal from Shaw's and hang out at the Skate Park on a crappy usually stolen and poorly spray painted BMX bike. Maybe ya seen me before.

Also, you're damn right about the Hispanics. A pain in the ass because they have trouble speaking English, but they open delicious restaurants and other businesses all the time and actually contribute.

Salvadorans pushed the Puerto Ricans out of the area and are completely desensitized towards violence that it make it difficult to get along with them back in the day, and probably today.

Last I remember Everett had a ridiculous Brazilian population, along with Haitians who Dominicans not like and have moved elsewhere.