• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD the city of Boston

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
You should go man, its a beautiful city. It has a very unique look
Just based off Zillow, it looks like you cant find a house there for less than $400k, whereas in Philly there are many houses for $100k or less

Is it just that Boston doesnt have any violent hoods? Is it some sort of alternate universe Philly where they got rid of black people?

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Just based off Zillow, it looks like you cant find a house there for less than $400k, whereas in Philly there are many houses for $100k or less

Is it just that Boston doesnt have any violent hoods? Is it some sort of alternate universe Philly where they got rid of black people?
All the blacks live just south of downtown Boston in a few small ghetto enclaves. Other than that, it's pretty chill. Much smaller and less insane than Philly. Crazy expensive if you want to live in a house anywhere within commuting distance of the city.

EDIT: As @BudDickman astutely pointed out, there are many shitty mill/port cities outside of Boston such as Lowell, Lawrence, New Bedford, and Fall River.

Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Puerto Ricans are more of a problem than blacks in Boston. The only really shitty towns in the Greater Boston area, besides Mattapan which I've never been to, are the ones filled with Puerto Ricans like Lowell and Lawrence. Supposedly black areas like Dorchester and Hyde Park are so gentrified that the black people that can afford to live there actually have jobs and are pretty civilized.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I've lived here my whole life. Not a fan of the politics of this state but I have a certain fondess for the City of Boston itself. I've never been elsewhere so I don't have anything to compare it to. It's really expensive, though. I used to work in Brookline and it's full of Jews.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've been there a lot because I have a friend who lives there (yes she's Hispanic) but never really hung out there. I grew up in Malden so not really Boston Proper
I remember someone telling me a joke after I told them I grew up in Chelsea.

"what do the Clinton's and Massachusetts have in common? An ugly Chelsea."

He wasn't even from Massachusetts and wasn't wrong at all. Genuinely made me laugh.

G

I remember someone telling me a joke after I told them I grew up in Chelsea.

"what do the Clinton's and Massachusetts have in common? An ugly Chelsea."

He wasn't even from Massachusetts and wasn't wrong at all. Genuinely made me laugh.
We used to tell each other "My girlfriend told me kiss her where it stinks, so I took her to Chelsea".

I've been here forever and always thought to move. Truth is, the more cities I visit, the more I appreciate Boston.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout

all the racist white trash are also doctors and scientists. philly white trash are just that