Wwawd squid game?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Retarded. Insanely stupid script carried by interesting visuals and music.

Almost all the handlers are white, with maybe a couple chinamen, and they're cartoonishly stupid "aloof rich people." What a brave "capitalism bad" movie with very subtle metaphors, and clearly not anti-white/western propaganda. The hilarious irony is South Koreans are some of the biggest consoomers on the planet and suck American cock any chance they get.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
It's shit but somewhat enjoyable shit. Although the overall premise is retarded and the twist is one of the worst things I've ever seen, there's still enough good stuff in there to make it worth watching once.

Also I wouldn't mind taking that little slant eye who's in it out to dinner and talking about stuff.

f36a41b32ea37e9aec9de95921e9bbde

G

It's shit but somewhat enjoyable shit. Although the overall premise is retarded and the twist is one of the worst things I've ever seen, there's still enough good stuff in there to make it worth watching once.

Also I wouldn't mind taking that little slant eye who's in it out to dinner and talking about stuff.

f36a41b32ea37e9aec9de95921e9bbde
What one's that?

Retarded. Insanely stupid script carried by interesting visuals and music.

Almost all the handlers are white, with maybe a couple chinamen, and they're cartoonishly stupid "aloof rich people." What a brave "capitalism bad" movie with very subtle metaphors, and clearly not anti-white/western propaganda. The hilarious irony is South Koreans are some of the biggest consoomers on the planet and suck American cock any chance they get.
this may all be true, but I'm still gonna loff at a '69' joke, I'm an internet guy.

I've started using that maxim with my irl friends... when asked how I knew about the vaccine - instead of the classic 'I'm psychic' - I say 'I'm an internet guy! The decentralised research over 69 separate nodes conlude... I'm an internet guy!'