• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Soup Broth

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I love that Jap pork bone broth noodle soup. Nothing else quite like it.

These instant ones aren't too bad.

Click Here To Enlarge This Photo Of Itsuki Kyushu Tonkotsu Artificial Pork Flavour Ramen 九州とんこつ風

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
All in wit da carnivore-ish bone broth. I just add salt, pepper and parsley for taste, just a taste...
This Vietnamese place near my office makes some great soups. Best thing for a cold day. The smell even down the block is amazing. I like the beef one but I'm pretty sure because I'm white they sub the tripe for something else

Forum Clout
Never throw away the carcass of a roast chicken, stick it in a big pot of water (4-5 litres) and boil it on a low steady boil for at least two hours. Take it out (it will have fallen apart so make sure you get all the bones and skin out) remove all the remaining meat and add back to the soup. Add two Knorr stockpots - one chicken, one vegetable - or don't, I don't care, it's your choice - grated carrot, parsley and celeriac, some chopped leek, whole garlic cloves (don't eat) and fresh parsley. Cook for another 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Serve with vermicelli noodles ( cook al dente separately and add to each bowl before the soup - don't put them in the pot or they'll turn to mush the next day.)
MPW rules

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Made some creamy chicken wild rice yesterday. The key is to make a roux based cream sauce, and add a little dash of Worcestershire. When you take it off the heat, then add the cream and combine.