WWAWD so many American cops being fat slobs?

Rascal

How is that even allowed in such a job? I don't think I've ever seen an overweight cop in another country. They tend to look not just normal but be in great shape.

20230928_110630.jpg

Last edited:
G

As long as you're not a felon, there are really no prerequisites to join the force. it's not the s.s.
(((they))) make it as easy as possible to be a mouth breathing goon with a costume and a gun to enforce their (((laws)).
Until 2020 when he turned 40, Rick could have literally strolled into the MPD and been a cop in a year. think about that. piggie the pig.

Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 4.58.48 AM.png

[MEDIA=youtube]thyyTw8XWXU:12[/MEDIA]

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
As long as you're not a felon, there are really no prerequisites to join the force. it's not the s.s.
(((they))) make it as easy as possible to be a mouth breathing goon with a costume and a gun to enforce their (((laws)).
Until 2020 when he turned 40, Rick could have literally strolled into the MPD and been a cop in a year. think about that. piggie the pig.

View attachment 154981

16:57 minutes for 1.5 miles (2.4km), lmfao. Pathetic, but I bet half marathon runner Patrick would have no prob doing that!

Shit, even Joseph Cumia could make the entry cutoff time of 20:20 with those bow legs of his.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Standards keep getting lowered, and “better” cop prospects are going into different fields because society has been turning against them over the past few decades, exponentially so since George “nigger” Floyd.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Firemen are just as fat, and there's too many women, funster.

View attachment 154981

The run time is fine, but the pushups and situps is a joke, potatoster.

Where my niggas pullupsters at?

Last edited:

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
How is that even allowed in such a job? I don't think I've ever seen an overweight cop in another country. They tend to look not just normal but be in great shape.

View attachment 154980

Because in the US there's no federal control or guidelines about policing. So, it's a race to the bottom.

Also, everyone in US is fat and the culture sucks.

European people look at horror at the US police. Here, you need a spotless record, good high school grades, fitness and psychological tests, at least 3 years of pig school and then they NEVER let you work alone. Always in pairs.

In US police videos, things almost always start to go wrong because the cop 1) doesn't know how to slow things down 2) escalates 3) is alone 4) loses control of the situation. Not suited for the job in the first place, bad training, violent shit culture. Everyone is fat, paranoid and armed to the teeth.

In the UK, I believe the police have shot to death less than 50 people since the year 2000. In many countries, they know the exact number of rounds shot by the police (or even number of times they unholster their weapon). In the US, there's no reliable statistics about how many people the police shoot to death, but it is believed to be more than a 1 000 per year.