• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD sister being in ICU?

Forum Clout
So ol' Terry has been appointed as her advocate because somehow I'm the best our family can muster. I'm going back home tomorrow night to resume my life and wait for the knock.

Sorry to pry but like I said previously, went through a very similar situation.

Is she still in an induced coma? Has the brain swelling come down enough for them to run scans to see if the surgery was successful and or assess the possible brain damage? Hopefully the ventilator hasn’t caused any bronchial infections.

God bless 🙏

G

Sorry to pry but like I said previously, went through a very similar situation.

Is she still in an induced coma? Has the brain swelling come down enough for them to run scans to see if the surgery was successful and or assess the possible brain damage? Hopefully the ventilator hasn’t caused any bronchial infections.

God bless 🙏
It's all good. Talking about it helps.

She's still induced, yeah. There's still swelling so they're keeping her asleep for a few days to let her heal. It's very much wait and see with her now.

I got in touch with the driver and thanked him for his help - poor guy was trying to get her to hospital and shit didn't work out. Not his fault. She was living out where there's not even cell reception so it's not like they could call the ambulance and wait. So, I went and picked him up, helped him get to the tow yard where the car was so he could get his wallet and ID, I needed the license plate to file an insurance claim on her behalf so we got that.. Went and got his prescription for pain meds (he's got broken ribs and a broken vertebrae but he's walking, thank God) and then I drove him the couple of hours down to see her in hospital.

I think it did us both a lot of good. Then I took him back to his camp and a couple of the people there gave me her ID and some clothes and personal effects. Poked around the trailer and it looked like a pretty standard flop house. Sad. Anyways, they're going to seal the trailer up as best they can and I'll figure out what's going to happen with it eventually.

We won't be going to see her today because we can't touch or talk to her and it's just sad. It don't make me a bad person.

That's about it.

Thanks again to everybody for your contributions, it's been a help.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
We won't be going to see her today because we can't touch or talk to her and it's just sad. It don't make me a bad person.
:image_9253::image_9253_m::image_4764_lg:
nanafer4.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It's all good. Talking about it helps.

She's still induced, yeah. There's still swelling so they're keeping her asleep for a few days to let her heal. It's very much wait and see with her now.

I got in touch with the driver and thanked him for his help - poor guy was trying to get her to hospital and shit didn't work out. Not his fault. She was living out where there's not even cell reception so it's not like they could call the ambulance and wait. So, I went and picked him up, helped him get to the tow yard where the car was so he could get his wallet and ID, I needed the license plate to file an insurance claim on her behalf so we got that.. Went and got his prescription for pain meds (he's got broken ribs and a broken vertebrae but he's walking, thank God) and then I drove him the couple of hours down to see her in hospital.

I think it did us both a lot of good. Then I took him back to his camp and a couple of the people there gave me her ID and some clothes and personal effects. Poked around the trailer and it looked like a pretty standard flop house. Sad. Anyways, they're going to seal the trailer up as best they can and I'll figure out what's going to happen with it eventually.

That's about it.

Thanks again to everybody for your contributions, it's been a help.
Sorry you have to go through all that. You already better than a Cumia (not a high bar but still). God bless you and your family.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I dont have anything witty or comical to say other than stay strong brotherman. Shit aint easy. Ive been in a similar situation with my parents and I used it as an excuse to make bad choices. Stay strong and process the situation. Dont keep drinking. #KKTITN. Enjoy a reflection of Joe Cumias airboomers:
62b31e081fe29fb38ced4f22479f1c91.jpeg

“Yeah yeah yeah child spit, big apple ranch, all that good shit.” Hope you get blown at the Clara Barton Truck Stop soon brothaman.

Last edited:
G

Stay strong and process the situation. Dont keep drinking.
I'm doing alright. Picked up my guitar when I got the car the other day. Spent most of the morning singing it out today and I'm just drinking my usual amount tonight.

As for the heavy-duty processing, I'm waiting until after my kid's big birthday bash on Saturday when I'm back in my own bed with the door shut to really feel anything.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm doing alright. Picked up my guitar when I got the car the other day. Spent most of the morning singing it out today and I'm just drinking my usual amount tonight.

As for the heavy-duty processing, I'm waiting until after my kid's big birthday bash on Saturday when I'm back in my own bed with the door shut to really feel anything.
Yeah i understand. It doesn’t sound like your an out of control alcoholic or anything. Keep your spirits up and keep your positive outlook. Its going to do you wonders. Just my stupid $.02. I let myself spiral and never really processed the situation until much later and it just dragged it out for so much longer than necessary. I was pretty young at the time to be fair, but ive never been the same since.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I'd like to set the record straight here - the driver is a good honorable man who may have had alcohol in his system because it was 3 AM when shit went down but he's not a junkie piece of shit like I'd assumed at the time.

Prayers up for Alex.

Thoughts and prayers good sir - I can't even compute how you might be feeling. I literally just went through something similar with my grandmother - it was insanely rough as she was a mother to me all my life but something about her being 80+ made it a bit easier to digest .. your sister being so young and in such a situation .. truly will continue to send prayers.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
I'd like to set the record straight here - the driver is a good honorable man who may have had alcohol in his system because it was 3 AM when shit went down but he's not a junkie piece of shit like I'd assumed at the time.

Prayers up for Alex.
I had a family member killed by a drunk driver. Some family members never got over the fact he was an unrepentant piece of shit who got a light sentence then afterwards went right back to his old ways.

:image_9249_lg: