WWAWD Saw X?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Everyone thinks people only watch the SAW movies for the traps but it's actually the asinine story and completely retarded and convuluted time-line that has kept me in for eight films and one spin off. The franchise has zero respect for the viewers intelligence and I find that very admirable. While saw 1 and 2 are the best films in the franchise, I find that they really get their wings around saw 4, when Mark Hoffman becomes the main antagonist of the series. I've often wondered if the writers ever knew where they were going for part 7 or if they were just making shit up as they went along. Personally I love the final chapter because it wraps things up in a very fan service sorf of way while also delivering the signature retardation we've come to love from the franchise.

Saw 10 is a bridge piece between 1 and 2 which is hilarious because Tobin bell is in his 80s and they're not gonna try to de age him in any way. Shawnee Smith is returning as Amanda and God bless her but she's old as shit too. I can't wait. Saw is one of my autism things. Jigsaw wasn't very good but featured lines such as "We found the clue on a site called JigsawRulez.com. We believe they might have something to do with the murders."

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.

Your life is already over, funster.