WWAWD Ricky Gervais Show?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20221029_101655.jpg
Nice. I had that playing in the background recently.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
“IM AN AFHEIST AND I DONT CARE IF THAT OFFENDS YOU! FAHK CHRISTIANS!” I fucking hate him so much and he’s not edgy or funny.
He’s good at playing characters, and making shows. He just needs to stick to that. Norm got in a sort of tiff (they were mostly fucking around, they were friends), because he was on a preachy rant about bull fighting in Spain. Norm pointed out it’s important to maintain cultural heritage or something along those lines. Gervais, of course in his fake liberal intellectual way, “but da ANIMALS!!!” responded. Trying to stop animal torture is a good cause but, the liberal “intellectuals” always try to use it as a good person point. They will prioritize animals over humans as if that somehow makes them a better person.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He’s good at playing characters, and making shows. He just needs to stick to that. Norm got in a sort of tiff (they were mostly fucking around, they were friends), because he was on a preachy rant about bull fighting in Spain. Norm pointed out it’s important to maintain cultural heritage or something along those lines. Gervais, of course in his fake liberal intellectual way, “but da ANIMALS!!!” responded. Trying to stop animal torture is a good cause but, the liberal “intellectuals” always try to use it as a good person point. They will prioritize animals over humans as if that somehow makes them a better person.

Derek was complete and utter dog shit.

Derek was complete and utter dog shit.
As was life's too short until they just made it extras with losers and focused on the trio.

As for Afterlife. I watched the first series of it. He was re using jokes of his on a tweet sickly sweet obvious load of crap designed to make thick people think it's deep as it's hooked on a sad or difficult subject

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
This made me cry laughing on the Tube when it was originally released (on audio; they added this animation shit later). Not so much now but:

Watch An Idiot Abroad if Karl is your favorite part of these. It’s a perfect show until they bring the midget into it in later series.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
As was life's too short until they just made it extras with losers and focused on the trio.

As for Afterlife. I watched the first series of it. He was re using jokes of his on a tweet sickly sweet obvious load of crap designed to make thick people think it's deep as it's hooked on a sad or difficult subject
British Office sucks cock and his stand up is a watered down Lewis Black impression. What has he done without Karl or Steve that was funny? I hope he gets raped by a pack of Cumias.