WWAWD Richard Nixon

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I was rewatching the Frost / Nixon tapes the other night. He is a fucking genius. And specifically he is a genius at being able to lie. He has that straight face and comes through with perfect logic but everything he’s saying is false. He could twist his way out of any situation almost perfectly.

His biggest flaws were his personality quirks. He was an alcoholic and would order Kissinger to nuke North Korea before waking up and not remembering giving the order. He would do 90% of his work in the street across from the White House in a little room alone. He was most likely autistic. He drove his wife on dates with men before they started going out hoping she’d pick him. He banned soup from being served because he was afraid he’d spill it on himself. Really complicated and interesting dude. (Oh and secretly bombing Laos / Cambodia, even telling KISSINGER of all people “Stop worrying about the civilians”)

Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he'd lie just to keep his hand in.
-Harry S. Truman

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
/ourpresident/
1718562743001.jpeg

@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 comment?

Wigger

Money comes and goes like water
I was rewatching the Frost / Nixon tapes the other night. He is a fucking genius. And specifically he is a genius at being able to lie. He has that straight face and comes through with perfect logic but everything he’s saying is false. He could twist his way out of any situation almost perfectly.

His biggest flaws were his personality quirks. He was an alcoholic and would order Kissinger to nuke North Korea before waking up and not remembering giving the order. He would do 90% of his work in the street across from the White House in a little room alone. He was most likely autistic. He drove his wife on dates with men before they started going out hoping she’d pick him. He banned soup from being served because he was afraid he’d spill it on himself. Really complicated and interesting dude. (Oh and secretly bombing Laos / Cambodia, even telling KISSINGER of all people “Stop worrying about the civilians”)

Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he'd lie just to keep his hand in.
-Harry S. Truman
Oh you already said the same but used 10,000 words as per usual.

Nixon was the smartest guy to be president in the modern era.

G

Mixed bag. Did a lot of bad things as president (which this is after Israel whacked Kennedy and took over our government so who knows how much say he had), although some good things too. Him purposely recording his private interactions where he said all kinds of offensive stuff that would get any modern statesman in deep shit was a PFG bit.
quote-but-it-s-not-just-the-ratty-part-of-town-the-upper-class-in-san-francisco-is-that-way-ri...jpg
images (2).jpeg
richard-m-nixon-615220.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nixon was the smartest guy to be president in the modern era.
Not what I said…being smart is deeper than just being intelligent. If you’re a paranoid drunken freak autist you’re lacking in other areas of intelligence. That alone caps him from being the “smartest”. The same reason Clinton isn’t smart…can’t be that intelligent if your dick rules you. Smartest is maybe Eisenhower or HW…CIA puppets with jew brains

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Not what I said…being smart is deeper than just being intelligent. If you’re a paranoid drunken freak autist you’re lacking in other areas of intelligence. That alone caps him from being the “smartest”. The same reason Clinton isn’t smart…can’t be that intelligent if your dick rules you. Smartest is maybe Eisenhower or HW…CIA puppets with jew brains
This is why these pills im taking probably wont work and make me smart, coz i think with my dick. Now bend over sue.