• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD RFK Jr?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
G

Trump's a kike faggot who made things worse for Whites. Biden's taken government oppression to unprecedented levels.

How is Kennedy a worse choice?
The Kennedy's are all retarded.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://rollcall.com/2018/11/20/rep-joe-kennedy-iii-once-staunchly-anti-marijuana-changes-his-position/[/URL]
Seriously though brotherman, and I quote you because you have "they-live" optics:

no elected politician in the USA will ever reverse course of the absolute horrible societal mess the USA has fallen into over the last 30 years.

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
I can respect that although I thought you were untethered to any morality or higher purpose; a true agent of chaos.
The message contains top secret plans for various coordinated virtual assaults on certain members here. After enough time passes the messages will be declassified.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
No.

e21334d3387f9d0e340b78b3d806871e.jpg

Source: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/202...semitism/00000188-ba50-d481-a7a9-ba7cc7070000
Simping for the fuckers who killed his dad and uncle... I'll stick with Trump WWG1WGA

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
He's the lesser of two evils so he deserves the chance? No thanks.
If you vote for the lesser of the two evils, you will always wind up with evil.

RFK's job is to take Trump's voters away from Trump. The Jews in control do not want Trump back. That's it.

All anyone has to do to beat Trump is to be the first to say they will pardon all Jan 6 protesters. That would be it. Yet not one of them, including RFK, will say that.

Fake and gay. All of it.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
They wanted him in the first time but don't anymore? Did sucking their dicks for four years not appease them?
They didn’t want him in the first time, and that’s patently obvious.

Trump was not supposed to win in 2016.

While he was in thought he sucked so much Jewish cock. But he’s dumb enough to think that matters.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
There isn't a president who hasn't knelt before Israel. I hate it, but you can't win with out doing so. He's wrong about Israel being the only free country for 2 reasons, it's free if you're a Jew or Christian but really sucks if you're a Muslim. Also culturally they are European but Cyprus is free too, at least the part that isn't occupied by the filthy Turks

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
There isn't a president who hasn't knelt before Israel. I hate it, but you can't win with out doing so. He's wrong about Israel being the only free country for 2 reasons, it's free if you're a Jew or Christian but really sucks if you're a Muslim. Also culturally they are European but Cyprus is free too, at least the part that isn't occupied by the filthy Turks
I'd say that culturally they are absolutely Jewish, not European. They were gifted German designed infrastructure while also conning billions from Euro. gov't's (and Swiss banks). They then stole American military technology over several decades. The virtues of European warrior and agrarian based cultures did not stick.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I'd say that culturally they are absolutely Jewish, not European. They were gifted German designed infrastructure while also conning billions from Euro. gov't's (and Swiss banks). They then stole American military technology over several decades. The virtues of European warrior and agrarian based cultures did not stick.
I meant Cyprus is culturally European.