• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Resto

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is why you carry malpractice insurance as a law firm. The only time they'd give a shit is if insurance pushed back on the claim and then Minc et. al would need a counter bad faith suit against the insurance company. This is actually Fatso's best option, insurance companies don't want to go to trial. They could settle just to make fatso go away for a nice chunk of the quasi debt.
Thats great. Pat has been on the hunt for an easy payday via lawsuit that will solve all his money problems and his best chance just means he forfeits it to cover a current debt. So he would go through all that trouble and would still be in the same position he is in with a bit less debt. He really has painted himself into a corner.

G

Thats great. Pat has been on the hunt for an easy payday via lawsuit that will solve all his money problems and his best chance just means he forfeits it to cover a current debt. So he would go through all that trouble and would still be in the same position he is in with a bit less debt. He really has painted himself into a corner.
remember this is absolute best case for him at this point and would require atleast some smarts and shrewdness....not Ricky's strong points

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
This is why you carry malpractice insurance as a law firm. The only time they'd give a shit is if insurance pushed back on the claim and then Minc et. al would need a counter bad faith suit against the insurance company. This is actually Fatso's best option, insurance companies don't want to go to trial. They could settle just to make fatso go away for a nice chunk of the quasi debt.
I'm pretty sure that Resto would laugh at the thought of fatty suing him. He knows the slob was funded by SFWA and he's broke now so he has no chance of funding a likely doomed action. At this point his story has had enough juice that a wealthy lefty benefactor could have helped Pat out and hasn't. He's out of options and his larp as a tough guy is soon going to be tested in a chocolate hellhole (see what I did there) in Milwaukee. Pat must be getting tummy rumblings by now at the thought of DeAndre and Quarvacious telling him to shut his fucking white mouff.

G

I'm pretty sure that Resto would laugh at the thought of fatty suing him. He knows the slob was funded by SFWA and he's broke now so he has no chance of funding a likely doomed action. At this point his story has had enough juice that a wealthy lefty benefactor could have helped Pat out and hasn't. He's out of options and his larp as a tough guy is soon going to be tested in a chocolate hellhole (see what I did there) in Milwaukee. Pat must be getting tummy rumblings by now at the thought of DeAndre and Quarvacious telling him to shut his fucking white mouff.
I think pat in prison is still a ways off. If I'm a betting man Sonsay levies a 100/day fine until he starts complying...if pat ignores this then we'll see some assets seizures start up

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I’m blown away that your headset and TTS program could handle “Quarvacious “

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I think pat in prison is still a ways off. If I'm a betting man Sonsay levies a 100/day fine until he starts complying...if pat ignores this then we'll see some assets seizures start up
With the amount of public admissions that Pat refuses to pay, I hope quasis lawyers can apply all the leverage they can. From the $100/day fine to the confinement and forced income exam. Its clear that pat wont be genuine if he claims he will make payments just to appease the court. They need to pin him down while they have him in court. I have a feeling they will take his word for it and let him hang himself by lying to the court and being able to stall it out for another couple months before being called back to court or a warrant ( Not sure how they would handle that if he skips payment). I hope the judge is more aggressive with pat and not letting pat pull his "Poor me, I didnt know.." bullshit.

G

With the amount of public admissions that Pat refuses to pay, I hope quasis lawyers can apply all the leverage they can. From the $100/day fine to the confinement and forced income exam. Its clear that pat wont be genuine if he claims he will make payments just to appease the court. They need to pin him down while they have him in court. I have a feeling they will take his word for it and let him hang himself by lying to the court and being able to stall it out for another couple months before being called back to court or a warrant ( Not sure how they would handle that if he skips payment). I hope the judge is more aggressive with pat and not letting pat pull his "Poor me, I didnt know.." bullshit.
His plan is "to be heard"....it's like the BDA hearing didn't register one bit in his dumb fat brain

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
His plan is "to be heard"....it's like the BDA hearing didn't register one bit in his dumb fat brain
If he didnt flat out say he was going to do that during one of those interviews, I would think he was going to go with the " playing stupid" angle. Nope he is going to talk over the judge and then either start pouting or flip out when told that none of his swatting/cyberstalking bullshit matters in this court date.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
That really sucks. Nothing is as a good as Pat going to jail for a week to think about the consequences of his actions and getting a mouthful of nigger fist for his insolence.
I’m blown away that your headset and TTS program could handle “Quarvacious “
I have high end stuff to compensate for my illiteracy.

Boomia's a man of his word
From my perspective, he is.

G

That really sucks. Nothing is as a good as Pat going to jail for a week to think about the consequences of his actions and getting a mouthful of nigger fist for his insolence.

I have high end stuff to compensate for my illiteracy.

From my perspective, he is.
Boomia's only crime is an inability to stick to the point. He's a lover of going off at a tangent. Otherwise he's good people. For a wop.

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
They don't want to go to trial, but they're also not in the business of settling baseless claims brought by fat rubes. There is no way they didn't make him aware, repeatedly, of the window to appeal as well as any other options they thought they had at the time. There is also no way they don't have documentation to that effect. Pat simPly has no claim regarding the appeal.
In terms of the fee shifting in California, he may have more of a case, but I'm betting that some sort of limit to liability was included in his engagement letter specifically related to pursuing claims out of state. We also know that the possibility of owing Quasi's fees was at least discussed with him prior to the ruling (Josiah 2?), at which point he had an option to stop pursuing the case and at least mitigate some of the damage. Unless Resto guaranteed a win (he may be a shitty lawyer, but not even that DUI guy in his mom's apartment would do that), Pat has nothing. He's grasping at straws to garner sympathy from other idiots.

Forum Clout
There is no way Minc law would have gone 9 months repping fatty without his signature on a piece of paper that outlines the consequences, courses of action etc. and that he understands(or has at least read) it.

Just another Fatlinson dodge of responsibilities.
Anyone notice how, when he was full of piss and vinegar, war drums were being heard, it was all I'm going to destroy you, you shouldnt have messed with me, me me me, I, I I etc...
Then when he gets his ass handed to him its all 'We didnt know the consequences, why US?

Fat yellow bellied coward.
Pat probably skipped that part because he thought he would never lose

And Minc was ignorant of the attorneys fees because they didn't know the quash had to be filed in California, hence gamesmanship

Forum Clout
slight correction. It didn't have to be filed in California. Based on state law if you subpoena a California entity you can quash it in the location the company is incorporated. But, I believe that differed state to state. Cloudflare in SF and Google in Santa Clara. Quasi could have quashed it in Wisconsin as well. This is what Null was going to do with the kiwifarms subpoena but they "worked something out" whatever that means so no quash was ever actually filed.
Well the horse was already out of the barn

I bet Null gave him Dan Mullen's dox