• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Resto

G

Rick looks like hea ready to throw Resto and Co. Under the bus if he has too...not aware of consequences, not aware of appeal...

Does someone who's not a lawyer know what this could potentially mean? I imagine sonsay tells Rick to fuck right off with it but could restore be questioned somewhere somehow? Could he prove the made pig plenty aware and confirm he's a deceitful lying sack of shit? Prove the Pat was openly and brazenly ignoring all legal advice given to him?

I'm sure he regrets taking pat as a client and would be very curious to how these interactions went down...I imagine it's sealed private info but if pig goes trying to blame him can we get a Resto, comment?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Rick looks like hea ready to throw Resto and Co. Under the bus if he has too...not aware of consequences, not aware of appeal...

Does someone who's not a lawyer know what this could potentially mean? I imagine sonsay tells Rick to fuck right off with it but could restore be questioned somewhere somehow? Could he prove the made pig plenty aware and confirm he's a deceitful lying sack of shit? Prove the Pat was openly and brazenly ignoring all legal advice given to him?

I'm sure he regrets taking pat as a client and would be very curious to how these interactions went down...I imagine it's sealed private info but if pig goes trying to blame him can we get a Resto, comment?
Pig has made too many comments publicly and I’m sure Resto documented everything - if not he deserves to get sued.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
It’s bullshit. He would have made a post, ethics complaint or negligence claim against Resto if this was true as opposed to bringing it up for the first time weeks before a contempt hearing.

Also, he hired Rittenburg for the amortization to pay the trustee so it’s all moot at this point anyway. This is one of the things that is going to fuck him over the most and his justification for doing this is literally ‘things change’.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
There is no way Minc law would have gone 9 months repping fatty without his signature on a piece of paper that outlines the consequences, courses of action etc. and that he understands(or has at least read) it.

Just another Fatlinson dodge of responsibilities.
Anyone notice how, when he was full of piss and vinegar, war drums were being heard, it was all I'm going to destroy you, you shouldnt have messed with me, me me me, I, I I etc...
Then when he gets his ass handed to him its all 'We didnt know the consequences, why US?

Fat yellow bellied coward.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck?

STeve%20Langford.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He's lying. Just listen to the Apostlegate tapes again where he repeatedly discusses he understood the risks and the possibility of losing, having to pay Quasi, and the appeal process.

Tape 2:
[7:00]
Technically the Judge's hands are tied, is what it sounds like. They can't really bring any action against Quasi101 himself.

P: The Judge's hands are never tied. That's simply untrue. The Judge can look at something and go "Right, this might not be the letter of the law, but the spirit of the law, and I'm ruling this way, and you can fight it later in an appeal".

We just happened to pick a judge-
A judge was picked out a hat who had to ask his son what trolling means

[43:00]
P: It's simply a question of money. We have to pick our battles on this stuff. Are those people equally guilty, yes absolutely. As we're learning here in California it isn't just time consuming. It's incredibly expensive. And now there's an outside possibility that they may actually rule that I owe Quasi money. He will never see a penny of from now until the heat death of the universe.

He wanted to spend $17,000 to remain anonymous. Fine, but I will never under any circumstances give you a cent of that back. You spent it. That's yours. That's on you.
[44:00]
J: Even if the Judge orders you?

P: Don't care. Not happening. I'm not going to pay my abuser. That's not going to happen.

J: Okay.

P: That's what the appeals process is for

[47:00]
The fact that is even a possibility just so blows my mind that the court system is so intrinsically broken. In defense of the Judge pro tem who so far heard the case, even he said in the hearing that he doesn't support sanctions. And that would probably be his recommendation. Even if he decides that Quasi's privacy is more important than mine. And that gives us the possibility of some leverage too. Like we said in the first call, he didn't just have almost $20,000 just sitting around. He's loaned it, put it on a credit card. He's borrowed it from family. Assuring everybody, or assuring himself in the case of the credit card that this is just for a couple of months and he'll get it all back. So, if he really does end up taking that hit, or looking like he's going to take that hit.

[48:00]
Especially if we can go back and say "Right, we didn't get it the first time so now we're going on appeal. Pay up some more. Psychologically that's going to wear him to the point that he folds. Which it turns out, as I'm learning is all the civil court system is. It's just a question of who's got enough money and staying power. Doesn't have anything with who's right. Doesn't have anything to do with who's been wronged. Just whether or not you've got enough to play the games

J: Well would you, I don't want to get too personal, but would you have the resources to appeal that. I don't know how you're financing it, if you're taking out loans or whatever it is, but would that be a possibility for you.

P: We aren't paying a penny.

[49:00]
J: Oh this is insurance or something like that?

P: No, they have made enough enemies with enough people.

J: Okay. I won't

P: This is not coming out of my wallet. They think it is. They think they're continuing to hurt me, but they're wrong.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
He actually did call him.
Some people can't accept reality. If I recall Pat claims Boomia was begging Resto to stop Pat from calling him out of fear, meanwhile I believe Resto pretty much said he advised Pat to not reply and tried to prey on Boomia's conscience about obituary defacing. I'm pretty sure that whole episode was the birthing of the "don't reply" technique and Rick's "I am not texting you" texts. FWIW Rick and Boomia did not engage again for awhile until Rick celebrated that spic. Amazon driver slugging the old lady and Boomia began his "protests" again.

With the meeting Rick in a bar, it is some effing amazing serendipity that Boomia produced google location snapshots of being in Milwaukee in early September 2018 and claimed Rick had tried to sell him books at a bar and then many years later Rick showed pictures of a Dutch couple that he did exactly that too. It's as if Boomia is either prescient or very lucky to guess at some things and travel aimlessly to a place a week before Rick became known. I dunno when you look at some stuff and Rick's reaction to Boomia it all seems like Rick hates him a real lot for some reason, but what do I know. Look at Rick's response and continued sperging at the Boomia born "Varsity athlete Kyle" bit. I miss Boomia.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat is on record mentioning not being able to afford the appeal.

The appeal countdown was documented here so Resto certainly knew about it.

Law firms don’t typically leave themselves open to repercussions like this.

Resto might be a dogshit lawyer but he’s still a hell of a lot smarter, more knowledgeable and more articulate than Fatso. He would eviscerate him in court.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Some people can't accept reality. If I recall Pat claims Boomia was begging Resto to stop Pat from calling him out of fear, meanwhile I believe Resto pretty much said he advised Pat to not reply and tried to prey on Boomia's conscience about obituary defacing. I'm pretty sure that whole episode was the birthing of the "don't reply" technique and Rick's "I am not texting you" texts. FWIW Rick and Boomia did not engage again for awhile until Rick celebrated that spic. Amazon driver slugging the old lady and Boomia began his "protests" again.

With the meeting Rick in a bar, it is some effing amazing serendipity that Boomia produced google location snapshots of being in Milwaukee in early September 2018 and claimed Rick had tried to sell him books at a bar and then many years later Rick showed pictures of a Dutch couple that he did exactly that too. It's as if Boomia is either prescient or very lucky to guess at some things and travel aimlessly to a place a week before Rick became known. I dunno when you look at some stuff and Rick's reaction to Boomia it all seems like Rick hates him a real lot for some reason, but what do I know. Look at Rick's response and continued sperging at the Boomia born "Varsity athlete Kyle" bit. I miss Boomia.
:image_9253_lg:

Is Boomia in the room with you right now?

Pat is on record mentioning not being able to afford the appeal.

The appeal countdown was documented here so Resto certainly knew about it.

Law firms don’t typically leave themselves open to repercussions like this.

Resto might be a dogshit lawyer but he’s still a hell of a lot smarter, more knowledgeable and more articulate than Fatso. He would eviscerate him in court.
Rick has one more lawsuit in him: the one he’ll file against the MPD. He knows he’s got nothing with Resto. Now if he keeps running his mouth, Resto may file against him but I doubt it. He knows Rick is steps away from the poorhouse and undoubtedly wants to put this all behind him.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
:image_9253_lg:

Is Boomia in the room with you right now?

Rick has one more lawsuit in him: the one he’ll file against the MPD. He knows he’s got nothing with Resto. Now if he keeps running his mouth, Resto may file against him but I doubt it. He knows Rick is steps away from the poorhouse and undoubtedly wants to put this all behind him.
No but he is locked in a secured facility to prevent Hildy from getting to him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat would be an idiot to try and sue his own lawyer. So it wouldnt surprise me if he tried. Pat cant afford another legal battle. I think he was hoping some shyster lawyer would see his swatting story and offer to pro bono a case against the MPD. Nobody is stupid enough to back Pat in the courtroom. I will be really surprised if pat was able to retain representation for his contempt case. Especially since Pat thinks he is going to talk his way out of it instead of cooperating.