WWAWD Ravens talking shit about the Browns for taking on a player with character concerns?

G

The woman judge (Deshaan supporters love highlighting that a woman made the decision) said the precedent from Zeke and Big Ben's previous sexual assault cases was her primary reason. They both did something similar and got 6 games. Although they were accused by like 1 or 2 women not 24-60.
Yes that’s what I mean. How is it not relevant how many cases there are? It should be 6 games for each one or you say there’s not enough evidence and it’s zero games.

G

I dont think the league should be involved with off the field stuff. If the legal system says he walks, he should walk. Dont get why they have to complicate things.
Yes I agree with this. I don’t know why people want sports leagues to enforce laws outside of the game. Or does anyone really want it?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Yes I agree with this. I don’t know why people want sports leagues to enforce laws outside of the game. Or does anyone really want it?
I think sports leagues are just trying to protect their brands and the NFL can exercise their discretion on these matters

G

I think sports leagues are just trying to protect their brands and the NFL can exercise their discretion on these matters
That’s what they say but I don’t think anyone actually cares in reality. They just want their team to win.

If 11 niggers from death row put on Cleveland Browns uniforms and won the Super Bowl they’d have a ticker tape parade for them and openly cry in the streets they’d be so happy.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

That’s what they say but I don’t think anyone actually cares in reality. They just want their team to win.

If 11 niggers from death row put on Cleveland Browns uniforms and won the Super Bowl they’d have a ticker tape parade for them and openly cry in the streets they’d be so happy.
Personally I'd pay extra to see 11 niggers on death row play

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I dont think the league should be involved with off the field stuff. If the legal system says he walks, he should walk. Dont get why they have to complicate things.
It's about how this makes the league look. Big corporations don't want people posting stupid shit on social media bc it reflects badly on the company. When your company is made up of brain-numb jocks like the NFL is, you don't have to worry about social media faux pas as much as raping and murder.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

It's about how this makes the league look. Big corporations don't want people posting stupid shit on social media bc it reflects badly on the company. When your company is made up of brain-numb jocks like the NFL is, you don't have to worry about social media faux pas as much as raping and murder.
I agree with all that. Ultimately people vent and then it's over, and the league always washes their hands. They may swing the ax more than the arbitration recommendation