WWAWD people who can't just enjoy music at work without having to have complete control over it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
We stream music at work to make the day easier, but people ever go beyond the "liked" playlist on the app. Zero interest in listening to anything besides the same 85 songs on the regular.

I truly miss the days where you'd listen to what's being played and going from there. Only playing what you wanna hear and only what you know is extremely boring and slovenly behavior.

Like a piggy and their treats.

We stream music at work to make the day easier, but people ever go beyond the "liked" playlist on the app. Zero interest in listening to anything besides the same 85 songs on the regular.

I truly miss the days where you'd listen to what's being played and going from there. Only playing what you wanna hear and only what you know is extremely boring and slovenly behavior.

I don't miss hearing the same 10 songs played on WAAF. kill yourself

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

I’m too cheap to pay for Spotify so I play by artist and only listen to artists where I like 80+% of their stuff. Even doing this I get sick of hearing the same songs. Now imagine paying for it and just playing what amounts to an FM radio stations playlist. Retards.

We had a playlist like that at one point. I only put one song on there: Aint It Fun. It was funny the first time it came on, but then the second time I realized I had put on an inside joke for nobody else there to get, and felt sad about my extreme autism.
Thats my go to move when i go out and theres a juke box. Usually im alone, so it can feel kind of pathetic when it sets in that theres no other brothermen around.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Nah fuck that noise. Jobs that make you listen to music are lame. You can tell it's some marketing HR bullshit. "Let's get everyone on the same page with a group playlist! This way people can express themselves in the workplace." Meanwhile, it's just so they can pay you less. I don't want to hear my coworker's shitty taste in music, their corny opinions on news stories, or any of that nonsense. Headphones all the way. If you need something, get my attention. Otherwise, keep it to yourself and mind your business. Let me be a hermit in peace!

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I have a friend that has to control the tunes to an obsessive degree in every setting. I just let him do it because his music is good, but relinquishing that control is a much better way to live

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I have a friend that has to control the tunes to an obsessive degree in every setting. I just let him do it because his music is good, but relinquishing that control is a much better way to live
I'm that guy. It's a fawkin annoying habit which I recognize but thankfully it doesn't cause any problems because most people aren't lunatics so they'll let me do my ting.