• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD opie and anthony show being way too much a part of your life

This is the gayest shit I've ever written, but Opie and Anthony were my best friends when I was going through hard times. They introduced me to tons of great comedians and hundreds of hours of brutally funny content. To this day no show ever really replaced them in providing honest, punching down, anti-social and anti-politically correct content. They said shit you always thought but were ashamed to admit, like making fun of retards and minorities. I still listen to the show when I'm doing chores and I'm following the b-b-b-boys, the pests and Fat Rick until they die. O and A party rock, baby yoda ride or die.
Ok faggot, what's next?

I had an odd reminder of how long it's been when I had an old friend round & somehow he mentioned 'those old radio guys you used to play at your old house'... I then unmuted the OA stream tab.

When I discovered them (I can't remember when) on youtube, there was always new content whether it was uploaded new stuff or old classics. On top of that was the hilarious reddit community which is often imitated but never matched, Good times!