WWAWD new Liam Gallagher and John Squire song?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Written by Squire apparently. Not doing a ton for me. Wasn't expecting much but it's no where near as good as Liams solo stuff has been. Why's he trying to resurrect lazy ass John Squire? Wouldn't mind more songs of Noel and Ian Brown.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Let the old guys have their little hobby band. Liam doesn't need it he's doing fine solo he's probably just helping out a guy who was in a band even more self destructive than Oasis.

Must be nice for John Squire to have a singer who can stay in tune.

I don't hate it, it's just anticlimactic after his last album. Will still comb over the whole record when it's out.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Yeah same here. Even though LG’s solo records have been a diminishing returns kinda thing for me the fact that he works with pros keeps a lot of daft shit out and there’s still a consistency that’s appreciated.

This is very much a BLAH track, certainly not worthy of any hype and I’m shocked Kurstin produced it as it’s not memorable in the slightest. I’d be inclined to say it fawkin stinks.

Kudos to LG for throwing Squire a bone I’m sure he needs the $ but if he was gonna collaborate with someone it should’ve been Richard Ashcroft, on a full length record.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Yeah same here. Even though LG’s solo records have been a diminishing returns kinda thing for me the fact that he works with pros keeps a lot of daft shit out and there’s still a consistency that’s appreciated.

This is very much a BLAH track, certainly not worthy of any hype and I’m shocked Kurstin produced it as it’s not memorable in the slightest. I’d be inclined to say it fawkin stinks.

Kudos to LG for throwing Squire a bone I’m sure he needs the $ but if he was gonna collaborate with someone it should’ve been Richard Ashcroft, on a full length record.

Man forgot about the Ashcroft one, that ones great. That would make more sense. Or have Ashcroft write them, Liam sing 'em and Squire jack off all over them.

Squire could have done fine if he didn't bail out on the Roses shit...those songs that wound up on Ian Browns solo album Ripples would have been fine Roses songs. Ian Browns hilarious though, going out of his way to make the most basic acoustic guitar solo on First World Problems after was recorded with Squire wailing on it for the potential Roses album.

Britfag bullshit. That country is begging for another Blitzkrieg. London's calling in they're calling you gay.

American is a huge country.

It's never had one globally multi generational great band. The closest is probably The Beach boys in terms of longevity and that sent the main one to the nut house.

It's had hot acts for a moment but really it's just...shit

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

It's never had one globally multi generational great band. The closest is probably The Beach boys in terms of longevity and that sent the main one to the nut house.

Styx were great for about 8 years. Skynyrd about 5. Aerosmith about 4. Brian Jonestown Massacre about 12. Beach Boys were only good for like 7 years.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Britfags just rip off American niggers and act all high and mighty for it. Especially shit like Led Pedophile and Eric Crapton.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Tedious shit. Sounds exactly like I thought it would - Faux psychedelic guitars with a ridiculous amount of reverb on Gallagher's voice and tedious rambling, lyrics that go nowhere. Sounds like a b-side from one of the later Oasis albums.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
It's actually back. Liam Gallagher has enough young fans to fill knebworth for 2 nights on his own and Blur did wembley stadium just last summer
Just got tickets for the June 27 Manchester Liam show. Just Definitely Maybe and b-sides from the era. Hope it makes a million bucks so his faggot brother rejoins him and they do this for Morning Glory in two years.