WWAWD Mike Bocchetti fundraiser?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp

nn.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Wouldn't Mike be so poor that his healthcare is free?
He says his insurance covers most of it but Mike is also retarded, and i mean that in the most respectful way possible. I never really thought he was funny but he's a very pure soul and was a great sport when artie would get high and fuck with him on his show.

WhereWeAt

He says his insurance covers most of it but Mike is also retarded, and i mean that in the most respectful way possible. I never really thought he was funny but he's a very pure soul and was a great sport when artie would get high and fuck with him on his show.

Mike's def in stlaker Patty territory in my book. Just a decent guy who is a little off and doesn't ask for much. For all the ridicule and laughs he's unintentionally brought, I'd say he deserves a few spare bucks.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Reminder that Opie nearly killed him a few years ago by forcing him to do videos of him chugging soda for money

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Mikes on the short list of people I don’t despise.

Mike Bocchetti
stlaker Patti
Jesse Ventura
D L Hughley
Princess Alena
Sue Lightning
The lovely Judge Milian
The guy who played Bono in 2U
The Hooker that beat up Nana
M Malcolm Lavergne

Really anybody who is a decent person and/or disrespected Norton, Nana, or Joe Cumia.

Hudson

Virtigo???????

I've had bad virtigo for years. I do this thing called the epley maneuver for ten minutes and it goes away until the next time.