• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Looking up what Jocktober'd DJs are up to these days?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Any hardcore O&A fan knew that these shows would be on longer than O&A. After they got fired for saying the mayor was dead or Sex for Sam all the shows that they made fun of kept going. This is no different. Those shows that were Jocktobered are still in the wasteland of the entertainment industry. Radio. Most of the shows that they Jocktobered are gone though because the hosts were fired, due to a format flip often, or they retired or quit.

A handful of O&A enemies had their radio careers end disastrously as well. Some of them vanished into obscurity. Like John and Jeff. I think both of them quit radio after being fired. And one of them tried radio again and could only get infomercials for stock companies and silver and gold investments. The only thing that their show was famous for was being Jocktobered. And they were nationally syndicated for a decade on more stations than O&A ever were.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Those shows that were Jocktobered are still in the wasteland of the entertainment industry.
That being said -- it really doesn't seem like a bad gig. I imagine a morning DJ in Miami or similar tier city makes low 6 figures and it would be a fun job. If it weren't for his ego, I'm sure the Opester wouldn't mind spinning some records for 120K a year right now and get his message across to the people

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
That was Terry Clifford and also Braun’s mother. Big Mama and the Wild Bunch was in my opinion, the shittiest show that they Jocktobered and they did 14 years on the radio until 3 months ago. I’d rather not disclose my location but in like 2010ish they Jocktobered a local radio station that my mom used to listen to when she’d drive me to grade school in the early 2000’s. I just googled them and much to my surprise, they’re still on the air hahah. They’ve easily made millions per year for at least a decade.
No, that was Alana from Randy and Alana. The one the Idaho Statesman wrote an article about. They kept going strong until 2015.

Terry is still killing the game in Rochester and from the website seems to be a main focus of the station. Very popular--and for good reason!!

Randy and Alana Jocktober

Not linking to Terry's Jocktoberings -- filth.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Any hardcore O&A fan knew that these shows would be on longer than O&A. After they got fired for saying the mayor was dead or Sex for Sam all the shows that they made fun of kept going. This is no different. Those shows that were Jocktobered are still in the wasteland of the entertainment industry. Radio. Most of the shows that they Jocktobered are gone though because the hosts were fired, due to a format flip often, or they retired or quit.

A handful of O&A enemies had their radio careers end disastrously as well. Some of them vanished into obscurity. Like John and Jeff. I think both of them quit radio after being fired. And one of them tried radio again and could only get infomercials for stock companies and silver and gold investments. The only thing that their show was famous for was being Jocktobered. And they were nationally syndicated for a decade on more stations than O&A ever were.
Big Mama and the Wild Bunch was in my opinion, the shittiest show that they Jocktobered and they did 14 years on the radio until 3 months ago. I’d rather not disclose my location but in like 2010ish they Jocktobered a local radio station that my mom used to listen to when she’d drive me to grade school in the early 2000’s. I just googled them and much to my surprise, they’re still on the air hahah. They’ve easily made millions per year for at least a decade.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think those days are long gone, brothaman

Probably but just shy of a decade ago when I was in HS my buddy and I went to a concert sponsored by that radio station where we met 2 fawkin hot chicks. Nothing happened but we went to their house to hang out a couple times and they always got free tickets because they were the guy’s neighbor. It was really nice house and assuming you don’t throw away money in Atlantic City and he had a nice pool but wasn’t spending $3500 a month to heat it. He was definitely set for life at that point. I don’t think you could start out now and make that kind of money but I’m sure they did just fine in the long run. They also really did fucking suck so OnA wasn’t wrong about that.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

John & Jeff was frustrating. If you're doing a nationally syndicated overnight show, people expect some chaos, weird callers, and overall oddness. Something like Art Bell. But instead they were doing a morning zoo show at midnight.