WWAWD Looking Forward to Whatever Technology Wipes out Cell Phone Companies.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
the next version of the phone is going to be brain implants where we can communicate without even using words. I’m sure they’ll push AI into it too and we’ll eventually become half robots / half humans that need to be connected to Wi-Fi at all times so we can download patches from Microsoft.

It’s going to suck but I’ll admit it’d be pfg to stream old O&A clips directly into my brain on demand.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
the next version of the phone is going to be brain implants where we can communicate without even using words. I’m sure they’ll push AI into it too and we’ll eventually become half robots / half humans that need to be connected to Wi-Fi at all times so we can download patches from Microsoft.

Nah man, not that way.

It’s going to suck but I’ll admit it’d be pfg to stream old O&A clips directly into my brain on demand.

Okay, you talked me into it. As long as Weston gets a taste.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
5G shit everywhere is not PFG.
I agree with you there, completely unnecessary technology that doesn't even work right. I'd mentioned this before I used to work for Verizon fios and when 5G was rolling out every single meeting was about this crap and it doesn't work right. You got to have repeaters every few blocks for Verizon's version of the 5G now granted Verizon's version is the fastest but still that's technology that's not ready to roll out yet
Plus 4g is fine! It can do everything without a hiccup