WWAWD kefir?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
btw- I've realized that I've spoken about things like carnivore, and animal based diet a couple of times on here

I do it mostly becauseI love steak, butter, and whole eggs..........but I still eat like shit most of the days of the month because life is short, and cereal with bagel slathered in chunky peanut butter is awesome.........I'm not shredded (anymore, at least)...I don't want to give off the illusion that i'm some stud in the body department.....I'm "athletic skinny fat"......I'm built like CM Punk circa 2002 (which isn't bad for a 42 year old) Most importantly though is that my blood work, EKG, and blood pressure is good which pretty much gives me to eat whatever the fuck i want because life is to short to worry about what to eat

johnnynoname

That was Heffer, whose parents were wolves iirc.
without youtubing it, can you remember the episode where Heffer brought Rocko to dinner, and Heffer's Grandfather kept on referring to rocko as a "Beaver"?

god damn that was a funny show

and, NO- I'm not gonna do the hack/predicatble referencing of the "Chokey Chicken" restaurant, and do the old "THEY COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT TODAY..HUR DUR".............WE KNOW!!!

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
without youtubing it, can you remember the episode where Heffer brought Rocko to dinner, and Heffer's Grandfather kept on referring to rocko as a "Beaver"?

god damn that was a funny show

and, NO- I'm not gonna do the hack/predicatble referencing of the "Chokey Chicken" restaurant, and do the old "THEY COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT TODAY..HUR DUR".............WE KNOW!!!
Remember the Rabbit who was like "ya gotta turn the page, wash your hands, turn the page, wash your hands"

And their friend was a Jewish turtle

johnnynoname

And their friend was a Jewish turtle

the jewish turtle getting nervous to ask the girl out at the high shcool reunion WAS THE FAWKING BEST!!!!

He kept going "oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd"

now, the rabbit reference is stuck somewhere in my head...i'm gonna youtube it but i'm sure i know it when i see it

Riccardo Bosi

the jewish turtle getting nervous to ask the girl out at the high shcool reunion WAS THE FAWKING BEST!!!!

He kept going "oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd"

now, the rabbit reference is stuck somewhere in my head...i'm gonna youtube it but i'm sure i know it when i see it
I think the Bighead lady was Jewish too, I dunno. OOOOOOOOOOOOH ROCKOOOOOOO

johnnynoname

I think the Bighead lady was Jewish too, I dunno. OOOOOOOOOOOOH ROCKOOOOOOO
she had a "cigarette voice" iirc.....it would be odd that they went to the "Jewish well" twice on that show, however it wouldn't shock me

Jewish people are very health concious ("no salt on my salad", "sauce on the side", "Put on your sunscreen, you know skin cancer runs in our family") so you don't see my old jewish women with ciggy voice....then again, I've never been to Boca Raton

G

I usually have kefir 3-4 times a week. Ayran's good too with a nice lamb shish, rice and salad.

Riccardo Bosi

she had a "cigarette voice" iirc.....it would be odd that they went to the "Jewish well" twice on that show, however it wouldn't shock me

Jewish people are very health concious ("no salt on my salad", "sauce on the side", "Put on your sunscreen, you know skin cancer runs in our family") so you don't see my old jewish women with ciggy voice....then again, I've never been to Boca Raton
Maybe you're right, but she comes off like a Jewess hag to me