WWAWD kefir?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Gotta admit that I was not very into it at first. However, I’ve been drinking it regularly now for the last month or so and it’s really something to enjoy. Great for breakfast, your gut health, and really good for dropping healthy hammers.

I like it plain, sometimes with a bit of muesli or some nuts with blueberries and dates.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
A 2017 study found it lowers cholesterol
4d58pk.png

G

I make smoothies with it for lunch. Vegetables, berries, walnuts and kefir. Toss in some coconut oil for energy. Then I have a jog in the afternoon and eat a giant dinner. Anyone can do it.

G

I had kefir once and I liked it, but because it still has carbs in it I don't see the point in paying $7 for it when I can get a high protein milk at $2.50. I'd rather just get my nutrition from feta if I'm getting it from dairy.

I just bought my first tub of ghee today. wwawd ghee?
kefir grains aren't expensive but they take a week to get going from what I understand, but the fermentation process is only a day or so once it's active.

Ghee (some people call it clarified butter) is great, if you cook with cast iron its great for seasoning the pan but it's also got a very high smoke point compared to most oils so it's good for cooking stuff at high temps like steaks.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
kefir grains aren't expensive but they take a week to get going from what I understand, but the fermentation process is only a day or so once it's active.

Ghee (some people call it clarified butter) is great, if you cook with cast iron its great for seasoning the pan but it's also got a very high smoke point compared to most oils so it's good for cooking stuff at high temps like steaks.
I got it to cook steaks with. I would cook them with olive oil and then baste them in butter, so I figure if I take both of those out and just use ghee I'm making less moves. Plus, if it's cooked in butter itself... it'll be tastier and juicier, maybe?

G

I got it to cook steaks with. I would cook them with olive oil and then baste them in butter, so I figure if I take both of those out and just use ghee I'm making less moves. Plus, if it's cooked in butter itself... it'll be tastier and juicier, maybe?
I prefer it to olive oil with beef, yeah, I mean it's all coming from the same animal. Can't go wrong there I figure.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Shit, I remember putting on a Tony Greig accent and making jokes about keffirs to this black cunt when I played rugby. He got all upset and grabbed me by the collar. Really put me in my place when he gave me the business.