WWAWD kareoke?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I once sung Kiss by Prince back when I had the bollocks to make a fag out of myself in public.

I like to think I hit the high notes at the end, but I was too hammered to know for sure.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
There was some old guy who would wear a suit, shades and fedora and he'd bring these lot lizard bitches with feather boas and shit to dance behind him while he sang Mustang Sally at this one sports bar. Everyone would go apeshit for him like he was some celebrity. I yelled "FAAAAAG!!" at him and got dirty looks from all the old fucks who enjoy his bullshit all night. I just wanted to play pool.

I met a girlfriend at karaoke. I sang Don’t Look Back In Anger by Oasis. She liked the song. We hit it off talking about music. Got each other’s AIM names and dated for little more than a year.

If you’re single and halfway okay at singing, pick some easy boy band song that women like. You’ll barely have to sing cause the crowd will join in, they’ll cheer you, and you have an opener.

I have a fat friend who sang I Want It That Way and a group of girls came up to stage. He did the whole “point the mic at the crowd” bit and they ate it up. Ended up talking to them all night. He didn’t get laid but still, a confidence boost.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I met a girlfriend at karaoke. I sang Don’t Look Back In Anger by Oasis. She liked the song. We hit it off talking about music. Got each other’s AIM names and dated for little more than a year.

If you’re single and halfway okay at singing, pick some easy boy band song that women like. You’ll barely have to sing cause the crowd will join in, they’ll cheer you, and you have an opener.

I have a fat friend who sang I Want It That Way and a group of girls came up to stage. He did the whole “point the mic at the crowd” bit and they ate it up. Ended up talking to them all night. He didn’t get laid but still, a confidence boost.
Sally can FUCK OFF

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I was on like a third date with a girl on tinder in Korea and thought it would be fun to take her to a norebang and thought I was about to get laid, and all I could find on their song list I knew was Marilyn Manson, it did not go over well, there was no fourth date.
I'd do The Reflecting God and hold a loaded gun to her head during the chorus for dramatic effect.

i'm a total cumia nigger when it comes to karaoke. billy joel's piano man is my boring go to if they don't have what i want to do and it's a foreign place to me. really easy song to sing and not sound like shit.

if they have it the cure, new order, or the smiths are good picks to bust up the usual bullshit everyone else is going to do. kenny rogers songs that aren't the gambler are also good picks.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I don't understand the appeal, I can't sing, I know this and have no desire to let the rest of the bar know this too. However when I was a restaurant manager I had karaoke 2 nights a week because it did bring in a crowd. It came with groupies who would bring their own discs and only drink lemon water. These people thought they were pros. We also had a guy who dressed like Elvis and he would sing. He was terrible but the crowd would cheer and he had no idea that we were laughing at him. Good times