• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Intern David

Forum Clout
I hate you the least out of everyone from da show. For a jew that should be the highest compliment. Maybe Than. Did he do something I hated? The show with Sam?

I don't even know who fucking Than is or what his supposed contribution was. I also know there was a guy named Mars or something. They, Erock, Danny etc were all completely irrelevant to the show's success. What would the difference be if Opie and Anthony just went to some other random studio and broadcasted from there? Hell, the modern version of radio - podcasting - doesn't even use a 'crew'.

At least David had a funny personality. He's the kind of guy you never forget.

Forum Clout
He worked in a restaurant as a greeter too until covid shut downs
He was executive host.

"Hello and welcome to Applebees. We have a Tuesday special on the menu. Every Tuesday. It's on the menu. When it's Tuesday."

Hello, yes would it be possible to add 2 more people to our reservation?
"WhhoooOOOooOoOOOaaaAAAAaaaaAAA, 2 more people????"

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Him and Intern Matt were very good for da Show it's Criminal they weren't Hired 🥺😭 David cuz his insider knowledge about (((Judaism))) Matt cuz his big dick energy and charismatic on air presences

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Intern David was a gem. I wish there were more David and Bobo shows.

He worked in a restaurant as a greeter too until covid shut downs
What you’re not going to tip me sir? But sir, I greeted you sir, so why don’t I get a tip sir? Do you like the Mets sir? Do you think the Mets will go all out this year? So can I have a tip sir?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I liked intern David, they knew he was Jewish right away and had him do the Jew sports report. I also liked his Facebook activity stories and him describing the happy ending he got at the massage parlor.
Daniel Ross, Intern David, Blind Intern Stevie and half of the people in back office were oven dodgers. Bobo and Mel Cardstand as well.