• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Intern David

Forum Clout
Do you still listen to bits from this clown, every week? When its on? Every week?

This whole progression is hysterical, him blaming Bobo for bad show, frustrated he has to work with Bobo and Patty. Nana calling in a fake voice and David saying "why don't you come in here and try this!":

I liked Ron's pure disdain for this jew:

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
It’s such a shame he refused to appear on the Super Shows. I think the only time he came in after his internship was when he was claiming Bobo fucked his brother.

Early on in Super Show 1 Norton says something like “he won’t come in huh? Why? His parents? Why am I asking why, we got their autistic son a handjob from a rub and tug joint.”

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I think he still works there. I was around Wall street for work last year and tried to get a glimpse. Its some ridiculous price to get in there. Fucking jews, profiting off that shit...

I head he'll yell "I don't know you!" and run away if Owen is brought up.
I've seen David at the 9/11 museum, seems happy with mundane life; though per Sam he does run away if you mention anything from a show that happened nearly 15 years ago at this point

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Just the right amount and kind of autism to be hilarious. but also not too much so you feel bad. Bobo was close l, at time you almost did but he's not as dumb and he would act. David was just an asshole and you wouldn't feel bad.

The only compliment i might ever give Sam is the intern rating bit. Where David was rating the other interns. Though Danny will probably come by and tell me someone else came up with it.