WWAWD ICP

G

You niggas down with the clown or what? I never admit it to people I know but I'm always bumping their shit. Seems like one of the last unjewed groups there was.

[MEDIA=youtube]sEIxvawYg5s[/MEDIA]

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I respect that Juggalos are one of the last true subcultures left that have not been co-opted by the mainstream in anyway.

The aesthetic and ethos are just so uncool to their core the Jews never figured out how to market and control it. Every year I look at pics from The Gathering despite not liking any of this music. Those people are true outsiders.

Stupid, poor, low-class, trashy, and ugly - but true outsiders nonetheless.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
i was big into them when i was 16, never went to a show till they did the riddle box anniversarry tour

i got my face painted by someone at work, and showed up with my chick

easily one of the top 3 shows i've ever been too. defintly the best "rap" show

what they do with faygo bottles is an act in it's self

people were being super nice to me and i thought they were trying to rip me off or scam me, but my chick reminded me i had on face paint and they just figured i was a super fan like them

their business model is genius, i wish they did more wrestling promotions like back in the day

i hear violent jay is gonna die soon cause of his heart. i'm glad i got to see him live

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
The aesthetic and ethos are just so uncool to their core the Jews never figured out how to market and control it.
I was about to go and get a Hatchet Gear hoodie and some clown white until I saw this:

Capture.JPG

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/jewcy-faygo

Goyjuice, anyone?

f34ae053-7d98-4a03-87a5-4cecfdf4c569-juggalos_011.jpg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I remember "The Nedden Song" circulating heavily during the Napster days, usually just as "Dating Game Song" and it provided some seventh grade laughs. The reveal after like fifteen years that the Dark Carnival was just an allusion to Heaven and their songs have a Christian subtext is pretty hilarious, too.

100% of their fanbase has terrible, greasy skin and seems like they'd smell of wet dog.