WWAWD hoping child abusers get raped to death?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/angela-pollina-shocks-jury-i-was-comfortable-while-autistic-boy-froze-to-death/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_content=Metro Audience&utm_campaign=2758464

I know we're all mean fuckers here but I think we can agree this Sammy the bull gravano looking cunt and the dad should both be Abner Loema'd fatally in prison. The dudes a cop And a child abuser, his asshole is going to look like a mandrill within a week.
He wasn't raped to death but I'm pretty sure a bunch of people from my neighborhood killed a child molester one night, including myself.

This guy had been locked up for molesting a girl who his neighbor trusted to watch his daughter.

Not exactly sure why he made an appearance some time after, he didn't live in the area anymore. But I remember seeing him being chased down one of the intersecting streets next to my street and when he turned the corner he must have tripped because I just remember him being kicked repeatedly by the person chasing him. That guy yelled out something along the lines of "fucking rapist" and then more people came along attacking the guy. Shit was thrown at him, I watched his face get kicked a soccer ball multiple times, my friend Javi took his razor scooter and smashed it over his head several times and I remember a cinder block being thrown at him.

Someone from one of the buildings yelled down that the cops were coming and everyone, including me, ran off.

The guy was convulsing on the floor as he was being beaten but by the time we ran off he was completely ragdolled.

Ambulance took the guy away and then cops started walking around knocking on doors and asking if anyone seen anything and I'm guessing nobody did because they were gone within 30 mins or so.

Nobody talked about it the next day. Just blood on the floor and wall where he was, along with debris from the attack.

That completely scared me for life.

He wasn't raped to death but I'm pretty sure a bunch of people from my neighborhood killed a child molester one night, including myself.

This guy had been locked up for molesting a girl who his neighbor trusted to watch his daughter.

Not exactly sure why he made an appearance some time after, he didn't live in the area anymore. But I remember seeing him being chased down one of the intersecting streets next to my street and when he turned the corner he must have tripped because I just remember him being kicked repeatedly by the person chasing him. That guy yelled out something along the lines of "fucking rapist" and then more people came along attacking the guy. Shit was thrown at him, I watched his face get kicked a soccer ball multiple times, my friend Javi took his razor scooter and smashed it over his head several times and I remember a cinder block being thrown at him.

Someone from one of the buildings yelled down that the cops were coming and everyone, including me, ran off.

The guy was convulsing on the floor as he was being beaten but by the time we ran off he was completely ragdolled.

Ambulance took the guy away and then cops started walking around knocking on doors and asking if anyone seen anything and I'm guessing nobody did because they were gone within 30 mins or so.

Nobody talked about it the next day. Just blood on the floor and wall where he was, along with debris from the attack.

Why do blacks and spics call the outside ground "the floor"?

G

What happened to the scooter?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
You ever dealt with an autistic kid though?

7Y7ojpcaAnDqhxCxZ2EwcT-1200-80.jpg

Not condoning, but on some level... I undastaaaand.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt

That completely scared me for life
I am all for these monsters getting their due punishment but gotta say mob/vigilante justice is some nigger bullshit, these kinds of beatings are regularly administered in the shithole i live in and sometimes innocent folks get roped into it.

It's a tough one man. :image_9248_m:

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/angela-pollina-shocks-jury-i-was-comfortable-while-autistic-boy-froze-to-death/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_content=Metro Audience&utm_campaign=2758464

I know we're all mean fuckers here but I think we can agree this Sammy the bull gravano looking cunt and the dad should both be Abner Loema'd fatally in prison. The dudes a cop And a child abuser, his asshole is going to look like a mandrill within a week.
I cannot fathom ever torturing another human being, killing yes but causing ongoing suffering just isn’t in me (too white). I’ll make an exception for these cunts.