WWAWD Hierarchy of Subjects/Sciences

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I think we vaguely agree that logic on its own is insufficient. One reason is lack of axioms that are true, the other you point out, and which I think is greater, is the failure to actually reason logically. To get to 1+1=2 in Principia Mathematica required pages upon pages of symbolic logic. If that is the case for such a simple fact, certainly logic is too complex for most applications.
Here's a logic challenge for you, my galaxy-brained brothaman: are you a competent operator of any heavy equipment?

If not, its worth pursuing. Or learn to sail or fly. Apply that galaxy brain.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Water is nuts. We drink it, we cook with it, we travel on it, we swim in it, it powers cities, our planet is mostly made from it, and so are we.
The planet is not mostly made of water. While water covers over 70% of the surface of earth, the surface of earth is a small fraction of the total, the peel of the orange, so only about 0.05% of the mass of earth is water, just 1 part in 20,000!

CuckQueen

Here's a logic challenge for you, my galaxy-brained brothaman: are you a competent operator of any heavy equipment?

If not, its worth pursuing. Or learn to sail or fly. Apply that galaxy brain.
I can haul a jack, I can lay a track, I can pick and shovel too. With my hammer I can do most anything you hire me to.

CuckQueen

Where are:
- Sociology
- Critical Race Theory
- Marxist Studies

Please redo the list
How's this, brotherman?

Logic
Mathematics
Physics
Astronomy
Chemistry
Geology
Meteorology
Biology
Economics
Linguistics
Anthropology
Psychology
Sociology
History
Philosophy

Stent

black suit and a smile
Economics.

laughing-rofl.gif

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Man, I miss renaissance men. Now we only get autistic fruits in one subject. I like Benjamin Franklin the most in history, sciencing, writing, politicing, fucking.
Were you bluffing with the John Henry lyrics?

I actually can engineer a loco, spent a lot more time on a trackmobile tho. Didn't do a lot of conducting, but can cut cars and line out switches.

69 cars to a stop. 69 cars to a stop. Correct.