WWAWD having to piss 3-4 times a night?

Rascal

I don't get it. I try not drinking anything for several hours before going to sleep, but I still wake up having to piss. Then I piss a few drops, go back to sleep, and wake up from the same thing an hour later. This is really motherfucking my sleep. Any tips?

I no longer consult doctors, dentists, news outlets or any professionals at all really. I only trust brothamen on this forum nowadays.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don't get it. I try not drinking anything for several hours before going to sleep, but I still wake up having to piss. Then I piss a few drops, go back to sleep, and wake up from the same thing an hour later. This is really motherfucking my sleep. Any tips?

I no longer consult doctors, dentists, news outlets or any professionals at all really. I only trust brothamen on this forum nowadays.
Just transition and have the government pay for it.

I personally think it'll be a great bit.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This is good. Doctors haven't studied this topic like the brothermen have.

What's your glucose intake like? If you're diabetic or pre-diabetic your kidneys have to work extra hard to clear out glucose which can explain the extra pissing. Try eating less sugar, and more healthy fats. Try fasting entirely for the day and see what happens. Eat more fats that contain medium chain triglycerides (like coconut oil), which convert to ketones quickly and can be used as a fuel source when blood sugar levels drop.

Rascal

This is good. Doctors haven't studied this topic like the brothermen have.

What's your glucose intake like? If you're diabetic or pre-diabetic your kidneys have to work extra hard to clear out glucose which can explain the extra pissing. Try eating less sugar, and more healthy fats. Try fasting entirely for the day and see what happens. Eat more fats that contain medium chain triglycerides (like coconut oil), which convert to ketones quickly and can be used as a fuel source when blood sugar levels drop.

I don't think I eat or drink sugar at all actually, except for an apple here or there and maybe some birthday cake stuff like five times a year. No juice or soda and no sweets. I'm leaning towards cancer.