WWAWD hateable songs?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I loved this song growing up. Can't say I hate it to be honest wit chu.
I remember when it came out it was like nails on chalk board it reminds me of another song that can't think of the name of by Phish they were new and somehow played on radio

G

These are three separate songs

[MEDIA=youtube]gH476CxJxfg[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]cjVQ36NhbMk[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]GRz4FY0ZcwI[/MEDIA]
Fuck, that second one is really bad. Emotional fat girl/dentist waiting room music. There must've been a concerted effort to turn rock into this whiny, emasculated dogshit because there's no reason this bland eunuch music should've gained any traction. In a similar vein, I also really hate these faggots:

[MEDIA=youtube]kVpv8-5XWOI[/MEDIA]

Fucking DIE!

Fuck, that second one is really bad. Emotional fat girl/dentist waiting room music. There must've been a concerted effort to turn rock into this whiny, emasculated dogshit because there's no reason this bland eunuch music should've gained any traction. In a similar vein, I also really hate these faggots:

Fucking DIE!

Couple more entries for this group

G

Couple more entries for this group

[MEDIA=youtube]oofSnsGkops[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]EkHTsc9PU2A[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]kVpv8-5XWOI[/MEDIA]

Fucking DIE!
Thank these faggots and this faggotry from their 2002 debut. Fuck I hate this band.

[MEDIA=youtube]nIjVuRTm-dc[/MEDIA]