WWAWD ghost of Tsushima?

Im not rlly into vidya but I played hotline miami and dark souls coz of this sub and loved them.

I think tony suggested this game and I was almost gonna get it. I might finally.
Oh shit Dougie my brother in hating Dan.

Did you ever beat dark souls I can't fucking beat it. And so far ghosts of Tsushima fucking rules nigga. The only other game that grabbed me this way was rdr2 but this is honestly better and the fighting movement is so much more silky. So far I mean.

I’m sick and tired of third person action adventure Sony exclusives.
I didn't know it was a Sony exclusive. But if you haven't tried it I really recommend it when the prices drops. Even if you don't like the story which is really immersive and we'll acted so far. The game is beautiful the fighting is amazing too.

What kind of shit do you like?

G

Oh shit Dougie my brother in hating Dan.

Did you ever beat dark souls I can't fucking beat it. And so far ghosts of Tsushima fucking rules nigga. The only other game that grabbed me this way was rdr2 but this is honestly better and the fighting movement is so much more silky. So far I mean.
I never beat it. Got way too hard and felt like I was stuck in a corner. I got past the 1st real boss and past the dragon and stuff. But it was such a memorable cool experience coz it was so difficult and depressing.

G

I didn't know it was a Sony exclusive. But if you haven't tried it I really recommend it when the prices drops. Even if you don't like the story which is really immersive and we'll acted so far. The game is beautiful the fighting is amazing too.

What kind of shit do you like?

I played it but i just think i’m burned out on third person open world games. They all try to be cinematic experiences now. I like old school rpg’s.

G

Holy shit nigga you on speed? Slow your ass down and just play the fawkin game. Acting like Owen a form is a group chat

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fuck I wanted to play that since it came out I'm going to get that next. I played nioh the jap dark souls. Sekiro looked fuckin cool as shit but so many people were sucking ghost of Tsushima that I grabbed it. I suck as souls games btw I just love them. You any good at those games? I really want to be good at it but only beat nioh cuz it's way easier
I wouldn't say I'm great at them as I tend to be stuck on bosses for a while until I beat them but I do end up finishing them eventually. Best part of Sekiro is you can't grind to get better stats like Dark Souls so it's all on you to beat the bosses.