wwawd getting the day off and sleeping in until noon because the boss called and said the weather's fucked

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I'm very happy when this happens, and it did just happen.

_1498481486.jpg

wednesday-sleeping.gif

xandg1.jpg

tumblr_nqqgnj7znn1r93zpqo2_400.gifv

tumblr_orv3paNzQY1rv7ev9o4_500.jpg

Riccibless, Lucybless, Belluccibless

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I had a rain day today too. I didn't sleep in, but I did get like a 20 minute nap in. I got some hot redhead off tinder to agree to come get high and watch a thunderstorm with me. Then my crazy ex asked me to come over all weepy with the "I still love you" shit because today would have been our anniversary. Now I don't know what to do, I'm avoiding them both and the rain stopped. That Scottish cunt who I simultaneously hate and am in love with is a real wrench in my fucking gears. Sorry to fag up your post. I'm gonna go beat on a tree stump with a sledgehammer.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I had a rain day today too. I didn't sleep in, but I did get like a 20 minute nap in. I got some hot redhead off tinder to agree to come get high and watch a thunderstorm with me. Then my crazy ex asked me to come over all weepy with the "I still love you" shit because today would have been our anniversary. Now I don't know what to do, I'm avoiding them both and the rain stopped. That Scottish cunt who I simultaneously hate and am in love with is a real wrench in my fucking gears. Sorry to fag up your post. I'm gonna go beat on a tree stump with a sledgehammer.
My advice is to go with the new redheaded slut, because you can always make the other cunt jealous and want you more, if you want her back.

It's a tough one man. Sleeping is nice, but there's few things as depressing as waking up at 3 pm. You wasted most of the day AND you'll feel like shit tomorrow if you don't sleep until 3 then too. It's a vicious circle.

If I had an advice show I would tell people never to sleep later than 9 or 9.30 at the most, even if they feel tired.