• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Fezcon 2023?

G

I guess that's what he gets for being a resident of (deep breath) PINELLAS PARK, FLORIDA!

Whether it figuratively was or wasn't because of his actions, he defined who he was by it. To not acknowledge him that way is a disservice to the Big Cat, everyone's favorite gay Uncle who passed on feeling he'd never been properly loved.

Hearing his sister tearfully say that on Bennington is something that still makes me sad. Love comes in so many ways, and while I get the love that he wanted - a love I am grateful to share with my woman - I have also learned at my age the value and strength of love in a platonic form. I hope he knew that he had that, in the form of thousands of people who just wanted him to be happy in retirement, and sound mind.
This post blew dust right in my fucking eye!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I guess that's what he gets for being a resident of (deep breath) PINELLAS PARK, FLORIDA!

Whether it figuratively was or wasn't because of his actions, he defined who he was by it. To not acknowledge him that way is a disservice to the Big Cat, everyone's favorite gay Uncle who passed on feeling he'd never been properly loved.

Hearing his sister tearfully say that on Bennington is something that still makes me sad. Love comes in so many ways, and while I get the love that he wanted - a love I am grateful to share with my woman - I have also learned at my age the value and strength of love in a platonic form. I hope he knew that he had that, in the form of thousands of people who just wanted him to be happy in retirement, and sound mind.
I didn’t mean to imply it wasn’t a big part of who he was, I just mean it wasn’t all he was. I think New York really added to his problems, and even though he had those thousands of fans (because as Ron has pointed out, the show always revolved around him, despite what Ron tried), it should be where he was happier, not more successful. I wasn’t the biggest R+F fan so, you’re probably right. If they’re really fans and want to pay respects, they could fly. It’s fucking Jew York, one of the most expensive cities in the world.

G

I didn’t mean to imply it wasn’t a big part of who he was, I just mean it wasn’t all he was. I think New York really added to his problems, and even though he had those thousands of fans (because as Ron has pointed out, the show always revolved around him, despite what Ron tried), it should be where he was happier, not more successful. I wasn’t the biggest R+F fan so, you’re probably right. If they’re really fans and want to pay respects, they could fly. It’s fucking Jew York, one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Everyone is so much more than their sexuality, so was the Big Cat. May he finally have the courage to embrace his true self in heaven, surounded by hot twinks.

If Fezzie is somehow listening i hope he realises how loved he still is.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Fair enough, you're right that it wasn't all he was. I think there was a time however, when he came to that revelation, that he focused on it being too much of what he was. Retiring gave him the chance to figure out who Todd really is.

I have no clue why he wasn't happy in New York. At first he was, supposedly. Then again, there are people that love Edinburgh, and you couldn't force me to live there again with a gun to my head. People just change.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Fair enough, you're right that it wasn't all he was. I think there was a time however, when he came to that revelation, that he focused on it being too much of what he was. Retiring gave him the chance to figure out who Todd really is.

I have no clue why he wasn't happy in New York. At first he was, supposedly. Then again, there are people that love Edinburgh, and you couldn't force me to live there again with a gun to my head. People just change.
I've always really hoped him being a virgin was a bit

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I miss Fez, even at his worst. Those fucking therapists and doctors he was seeing should all be lined up against the wall. Worthless cunts. Speaking of people who should be dead, is that creep Sheepy still around at every unmasked?

Fez leaving the studio cause Ron won't stop ringing the cowbell during three company's trivia still makes me piss myself.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I miss Fez, even at his worst. Those fucking therapists and doctors he was seeing should all be lined up against the wall. Worthless cunts. Speaking of people who should be dead, is that creep Sheepy still around at every unmasked?

Fez leaving the studio cause Ron won't stop ringing the cowbell during three company's trivia still makes me piss myself.
Do you have the clip for that? I was looking for it like last week. I couldn’t find a decent amount of the trivia contests.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

Did Sheepy still come around after he betrayed Fez?