• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Fezcon 2023?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

0cde59e41661753c412e1752f211ebcc.jpg

I've been talking about this with Gosia, who would be interested in visiting New York, but it's still up in the air due to some other things we planned at the time (there's a bigger barrier I can't get into here), but man, would this be a lot of fun. Fezzie was the best.

Who's going? Think we can get The Nature Boy Ric Flair there to do a Fez impression?

UnPRePared

I’m sure New York had a lot to do with his mental illnesses. Seems disrespectful tobehonestwitya. A Fez memorial should be amongst his people.
To be fair?

I think more New Yorkers liked Fezzie than Floridians. Just my thoughts.

Like the age of consent?

(i'm implying you playing in a rock band means you fuck underage girls. a gentle ribbing, if you will.)

No. I actually don't like them young, fella. Gosia and I have an age gap, not a wide one but it's there. She made me laugh upon first meeting her, so she bloody well had me.

Remember whom Opie said loved the direction of the new show? That's my barrier. Can't say much more than that.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
To be fair?

I think more New Yorkers liked Fezzie than Floridians. Just my thoughts.

No. I actually don't like them young, fella. Gosia and I have an age gap, not a wide one but it's there. She made me laugh upon first meeting her, so she bloody well had me.

Remember whom Opie said loved the direction of the new show? That's my barrier. Can't say much more than that.
It’s a tough one, man. On one hand his whole family, the place he was born and retired, and probably the best time of his life is in Florida. On the other hand, he did do a lot of radio in New York.

UnPRePared

It’s a tough one, man. On one hand his whole family, the place he was born and retired, and probably the best time of his life is in Florida. On the other hand, he did do a lot of radio in New York.

Just my thought. Fez was pretty beloved there from the sound of it. Florida doesn't seem very... Tolerant.

Still can't believe the Big Cat is gone. Why did he have to go but Sam Roberts still exists?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Just my thought. Fez was pretty beloved there from the sound of it. Florida doesn't seem very... Tolerant.

Still can't believe the Big Cat is gone. Why did he have to go but Sam Roberts still exists?
The Big Cat’s sexuality really wasn’t him. It’s not like he was crushing gay ass in New York. Despite New York being more “tolerant” it’s hard to argue he was better off there. Florida was his homeland no doubt. He spent the majority of his time in New York locked up in his apartment.

UnPRePared

As a resident, all I can say is that you can’t be swishy in the middle of this swamp. If you live on either coast, of which Pinellas Park is on one, then the dick mashers are a-plenty.

I guess that's what he gets for being a resident of (deep breath) PINELLAS PARK, FLORIDA!

The Big Cat’s sexuality really wasn’t him. It’s not like he was crushing gay ass in New York. Despite New York being more “tolerant” it’s hard to argue he was better off there. Florida was his homeland no doubt. He spent the majority of his time in New York locked up in his apartment.

Whether it figuratively was or wasn't because of his actions, he defined who he was by it. To not acknowledge him that way is a disservice to the Big Cat, everyone's favorite gay Uncle who passed on feeling he'd never been properly loved.

Hearing his sister tearfully say that on Bennington is something that still makes me sad. Love comes in so many ways, and while I get the love that he wanted - a love I am grateful to share with my woman - I have also learned at my age the value and strength of love in a platonic form. I hope he knew that he had that, in the form of thousands of people who just wanted him to be happy in retirement, and sound mind.