WWAWD Feeling depressed

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Sorry to hear this, sir 😞

Confused Steve Austin GIF by WWE

I believe it was his funeral that people didn't attend.

Lol I said wedding? Yes I meant funeral.

BootyJuice

Artie is already addicted to weed.
He dabs or has a dab pen, so his “depression” sets in when he’s not stoned and on the comedown
Weed addiction masks your emotions and makes you on a constant dopamine high, so no matter how shitty your life situation, everything seems okay… until you start sobering up.
That’s why every tranny smokes all day.
To cope

In arties case it’s probably that he has a dead end job with coworkers he hates, no gf, no kids, plays videogames on his leisure time and wonders why he’s almost living paycheck to pay check, and all the aformentioned is why he lives in the glory days reminiscing about luis guzman and talks to crows like a freak.

It’s time to just say no to drugs (escapism), as he is entering his forties where things will only get worse from there (become johnnynoname), as Inside he knows he has turned himself into a genetic dead end with nothing to show for his last two decades as an adult
B-but alcohol’s okay, right? :image_9253:
Asking for a friend.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You spend your free time arguing with a scat poster on a dead radio forum and live streaming to 8 incels from kashmir moonlighting as a geopolitical analyst.

What’s your advice for artie?
Getting in doggy style position praying to a dead pedophile from 1500 years ago?

You don’t get to tell anybody how to live
Nah you right, I should pay for sex and eat out prostitute vagina...like you do, dont "flip" on me now, you were one of my biggest ballwashers back in the day...Member when I used to troll you in the dms as child, talking about "SpaceEdge is in the illuminati!"...i member.

I used to chuckle to myself

WALLAHI. (still like ya)