• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD fake Dan having a higher 'reaction score' than the real Dan?

G

Real talk: The 'white knighting' was (as I thought at the time) sincere, brotherly protectiveness. It was all proved hollow when my DMs were posted just to ingratiate himself with his tormentors ("See? I'm no simp! Watch me burn this bitch!"). When I called him out on it privately his only response was, "Duly noted". Very hurtful. Very disrespectful. It's so telling he ribbed your comment too.
It was sincere and you hung me out to dry. Cry me a river, Mew.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I don't give a shit about people with downs. I just want The Mewler Report back.
A lil taste for old time's sake:

smz9c4.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

I remember your little meltdown towards the end where you were basically posting every single DM you'd gotten from anyone on here, including people who'd never fucked with you in any way. You're legit almost as deranged as Patrick.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yup and you sure showed me, huh?

Being on a forum is silly business and we all signed up knowing the risks of taking abuse on occasion (especially in this community) but going so far as to betray forum friends' trust (I include myself, Stu, and McGowan - people who never abused you) as some sort of twisted defense while under attack from other users is pretty despicable. How you don't see that is kinda nutty to be perfectly honest witchu.

Typing all this out is cringeing me out (because it's all so stupid) but I wanted to get this off my leathery, powdered milk sac chest.

How about this bit? Like you did with covidcumia and his fake bomb scare, how about you apologize to me, Stu, McGowan, your wife, and the rest of the forum for your behavior? It'd be a rapprochement of sorts. Come on.. do the bit!

G

Yup and you sure showed me, huh?

Being on a forum is silly business and we all signed up knowing the risks of taking abuse on occasion (especially in this community) but going so far as to betray forum friends' trust (I include myself, Stu, and McGowan - people who never abused you) as some sort of twisted defense while under attack from other users is pretty despicable. How you don't see that is kinda nutty to be perfectly honest witchu.

Typing all this out is cringeing me out (because it's all so stupid) but I wanted to get this off my leathery, powdered milk sac chest.

How about this bit? Like you did with covidcumia and his fake bomb scare, how about you apologize to me, Stu, McGowan, your wife, and the rest of the forum for your behavior? It'd be a rapprochement of sorts. Come on.. do the bit!
Well at least it didn't bother you.