• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eric the Actor?

Forum Clout
I loved the little fella until Johnny Fratto came around and tried to get him doing bits. The true genius of Eric was the shit like him calling with bad celebrity questions, falling in love with Kelly Clarkson, obsessing over Diana etc. Fratto tried to make him "interesting" but the little bastard already was.

The Fratto shit was all clearly very fake and designed for attention. Remember when Eric was going to sue for four bottles of Pepsi?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I loved the little fella until Johnny Fratto came around and tried to get him doing bits. The true genius of Eric was the shit like him calling with bad celebrity questions, falling in love with Kelly Clarkson, obsessing over Diana etc. Fratto tried to make him "interesting" but the little bastard already was.

The Fratto shit was all clearly very fake and designed for attention. Remember when Eric was going to sue for four bottles of Pepsi?
I thought the Pepsi fiasco seemed right up his alley. Although him not making a stink about it until after he left the set sways me towards believing you. I’ll choose to believe it’s real.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
my favorite ETM clip is were he called up the bunny ranch and tried to book himself a trip/limo. not sure if it was a work but it was enjoyable listening to that little shit squirm.
I think he eventually was banned for calling on favors to run up credit under other people’s name. But can you blame the little mug? He’s had more threesomes than I’ve had.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think he eventually was banned for calling on favors to run up credit under other people’s name. But can you blame the little mug? He’s had more threesomes than I’ve had.
I wonder what happened to Hailey and Cherry. Imagine one of them is a dentists assistant. Some guy is getting a filling and goes. "hey, are you the whore who fucked Eric the disrespectful piece of crap midget." She says no then cries in the bathroom for 30 minutes. What a wake of destruction that little guy left behind him.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I consider him a personal hero of mine. He called an American Idol contestant’s mother so much that she changed her number then had the gall to ask Diana out to dinner on air a year later.
Eric had 0 awareness of class. He literally saw everyone as either his equal or below him. I genuinely think when he called the show he thought to himself "this isn't a big deal, I have a show too" The people on tv were his friends, cuz he's been on tv too. He was a Nietzschian superman in some ways. He was also a stupid and annoying midget.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Eric had 0 awareness of class. He literally saw everyone as either his equal or below him. I genuinely think when he called the show he thought to himself "this isn't a big deal, I have a show too" The people on tv were his friends, cuz he's been on tv too. He was a Nietzschian superman in some ways. He was also a stupid and annoying midget.
But above all else, he made me laugh.

Turk February

Forum Clout
To elaborate on this, Eric was genuinely hurt when Jimmy Kimmel sent Gary an email about how uncomfortable meeting Eric was. He couldn't understand why someone would be nice to his face and be mean behind his back. Why would someone who signed a picture for me lament that shaking my hand is like squeezing a rotten plum? He felt betrayed. By Jimmy Kimmel. Because in his mind Jimmy is his friend.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
To elaborate on this, Eric was genuinely hurt when Jimmy Kimmel sent Gary an email about how uncomfortable meeting Eric was. He couldn't understand why someone would be nice to his face and be mean behind his back. Why would someone who signed a picture for me lament that shaking my hand is like squeezing a rotten plum? He felt betrayed. By Jimmy Kimmel. Because in his mind Jimmy is his friend.
Eeesh, I just listened to the memorial show for him the other day and Kimmel called in to say how he was his biggest fan. There goes what very little respect I had left for that whiny faggot.