WWAWD electric scooters?

Obviously I'm well aware that I'll probably get splatted or end-up in the river.

Somebody just sold me one, it's the wrong season but it was a good deal. I was thinking about getting one of the fast ones with fat tyres, suspension & increased stability like a 'VSett 9' -but this isn't that. I've occasionally got cause to go between 5-15miles away, taking shortcuts down disused roads, etc (I obviously know how far, just want to widen-out the self-doxxed range)

On a side not, I was thinking of fitting my spare mountain bike with a 100cc petrol (gasoline) engine like this:
(probably a safer & better idea)

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
It better be a scooter with a seat. This one looks like one of those mini trail bikes from the 70's.

EMOVE-RoadRunner-Pro-header.jpg

They are pretty fun to zip around on after a couple of drink, but be careful. The Opster got a cheap one online and the fucking thing fell apart while he was riding it. Hey @BenDovid relive your glory days and google that shit, for da show.
that's excellent advice, no offence to the Opster but luckily I'm a man with tools who doesn't mind using them (that sounded like a dating game answer)

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
that's excellent advice, no offence to the Opster but luckily I'm a man with tools who doesn't mind using them (that sounded like a dating game answer)

The base model does fold up (the handlebars only). It just doesn't have all the fancy shocks and upgraded brakes or the extra battery slot. A single battery gets 50 miles anyway.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
convert the bike to electric not gas powered.
engines are too noisy and bait for getting pulled over.

3000w front and rear hub for 2x2 and top speed of about 70mph (sir dont do that).
or just a bafang mid mounter.

im currently building one powered from recycled vape batteries stuffed through the frame.
it has mounts for makita batteries as a backup

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Always wanted one as a kid. My fat asian acquaintance got one and ended up crashing so badly that he needed to be airlifted to a hospital. I only mention this as they may give you an IV drip of some pretty cool (, huh) drugs if you crash one. Punching out.

i rented one of those scooters to ride home after having a few road sodas and i went over some train tracks and went flying off and fractured my shoulder! i stick to e-bikes only now, picked this up a couple months ago, it goes 30mph!View attachment 152809
you guys are definitely on the right track (no offence for ur accident), I've only got this one 'cus it was offered to me down the street with a flat battery.
I did have an idea to make it into a 3-wheeler where you could actually lean 35 degrees (subject to the strength of my welds), I might do it for fun but for practicality & safety the bikes are a better idea, sometimes I just mess about with stuff for the sake of it... I've built a charger for it despite them only costing £20: a transformer from a big old tv, 4 diodes for a full-wave rectifier into a couple 50v electrolytic caps... I've cheated for the end stage with a DC-DC converter for constant current, I might as well use the stuff in my workshop.

I'd imagine fractured shoulder would be a typical injury since ur stood up

convert the bike to electric not gas powered.
engines are too noisy and bait for getting pulled over.

3000w front and rear hub for 2x2 and top speed of about 70mph (sir dont do that).
or just a bafang mid mounter.

im currently building one powered from recycled vape batteries stuffed through the frame.
it has mounts for makita batteries as a backup
ooh, very nice!
I've got a spot welder for making those battery packs, & I've seen some high-powered hub wheels / controllers