WWAWD Dwight Howard?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
As MADAMENOIRE previously reported, in 2021, a man named Stephen Harper slammed the eight-time NBA All-Star with a massive lawsuit alleging sexual assault and battery. According to court documents obtained by RadarOnline, Harper alleged that the former Lakers star forced him into having a threesome with a man dressed up as a woman after they met on Instagram.

He forced the former prime minister of Canada into a homosexual three-way? Pretty wild.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
You and Gosia big NBA fans, ray?

Ya ever walk in on her watching 2008 Orlando Magic highlights in the bathtub, jets a runnin?

Can't blame the gal, 65 year old sawney dick at half mast from years of famous grouse abuse can only bring so much play-zure to a maiden in her sexual prime

First of all, I'm 54. Cunt.

Second, I don't watch basketball at all, but I became a fan of Charles Barkley clips and I've learned a rudimentary amount of knowledge from actually listening to Inside The NBA online.

As for the last part of your comment... Something something, back of a shitty Mustang in the parking lot of a Brewers game.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
First of all, I'm 54. Cunt.

Second, I don't watch basketball at all, but I became a fan of Charles Barkley clips and I've learned a rudimentary amount of knowledge from actually listening to Inside The NBA online.

As for the last part of your comment... Something something, back of a shitty Mustang in the parking lot of a Brewers game.
Big ol women down in San Antonio.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
"I gotchu papi also what are you into? you like freaky s---?" one text from Harper read, to which Howard allegedly responded, "Yes I'm into freaky s---. Now I want you to know I'm not gay or anything. I'm jus alil nasty sometimes. Ion wanna offend you."

Well, I know what I'm going to annoy Gosia with through text for a while.