• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD cumtown.org sending clips of Shane saying nigger to tmz and Seth Simons?

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Even if you liked Shane Gillis, how could you respect him for hosting SNL after they mmmmmmmotherfffffffucked him for saying chink
I don't actually pay attention to know enough either way, but at some point I think I saw Gillis tell this goofy fuck with a mullet that he still talks to the Dr evil snl guy and has a relationship of some sort
I don't trust a lot of what's said that I don't see Gillis say otherwise because there's too much Simon's stank and rumors

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I don't actually pay attention to know enough either way, but at some point I think I saw Gillis tell this goofy fuck with a mullet that he still talks to the Dr evil snl guy and has a relationship of some sort
I don't trust a lot of what's said that I don't see Gillis say otherwise because there's too much Simon's stank and rumors
I just think he's an unfunny fat fag, personally

G

hqdefault.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
They keep reposting the article, it isn't gaining any traction, pretty funny.

There's a reason Shane has a mainstream career and Nana does not. Most Americans don't want anything to do with obvious racists, but can understand when someone is just making jokes. Anyone who would watch Shane's standup without knowing about SNL wouldn't even realize he is supposed to be controversial.

Forum Clout
I hate him and his fake bullshit. I've already explained it in another Gillis related thread. Hope he loses the SNL gig. Hope he's reduced to quitting the "ironic" racism bit and just goes full Daily Stormer. Sick of this shit. Look at the Black Rifle Coffee drinking retards that have already been posted here going BRO SO WHAT WE CAN'T LIKE COMEDY ANYMORE???? No, you can't. Get back to work

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I hate him and his fake bullshit. I've already explained it in another Gillis related thread. Hope he loses the SNL gig. Hope he's reduced to quitting the "ironic" racism bit and just goes full Daily Stormer. Sick of this shit. Look at the Black Rifle Coffee drinking retards that have already been posted here going BRO SO WHAT WE CAN'T LIKE COMEDY ANYMORE???? No, you can't. Get back to work
Whoaaaaaa we've got a live wire here look out