WWAWD Comedy Central playing either The Office, Seinfeld or South Park all god damned day long

EraGodless

There was one good standup show for a while “This is not happening”

Tom Green had a pretty good story on it

The funny part about This is Not Happening is that Ari Shafir out kiked himself by shopping his standup to the kikes at Netflix. Not sure if Comedy Central straight up passed on it or if it was a money issue, but Netflix came through and offered Ari a deal for that double standup he did. Comedy Central got pissed and removed Ari from his own show (one he created) and then replaced him with a nigger. Lol.

Last edited:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
The funny part about This is Not Happening is that Ari Shafir out kiked himself by shopping his standup to the kikes at Netflix. Not sure if Comedy Central straight up passed on it or if it was a money issue, but Netflix came through and offered Ari a deal for that double standup he did. Comedy Central got pissed and removed Ari from his own show (one he created) and then replaced him with a nigger. Lol.

the funny part about Ari is he exposed himself to a child and told the story on radio as a joke

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Ari used to tell the lesser known acts the actual pay they could ask for after they would get lowballed. I’m sure CC wasn’t happy about that but I don’t think that was states until after he lost his show. Pretty pfg if you ask me. :pfg_sm: