WWAWD chicken Big Mac?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I'm a Popeyes supremacist when it comes to chicken sandwiches. City Popeyes, Suburb Popeyes, Rural Popeyes, Mall Popeyes, fucking Airport Popeyes, that fucking sandwich is huge, juicy, cooked perfectly, and delicious every single time. Even when the store is staffed by lazy ethnic teenagers who are stingy with the extra sauces, the sandwich always tastes like the greatest thing in the world.
There was a Popeye's briefly in my little fuckass town but it was staffed entirely by pakis, which is gross and stupid. What the fuck do brown people know about Louisiana hush puppy shrimp or fried chicken? My one ex lived around the block from a Popeye's and it was awesome. They had some genuine negroes working there.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Did they get rid of those everywhere? I never see them anymore. I'm white trash so I had several of my birthday parties at McDonald's and so did my friends.
My mom used to tell me it was too expensive to throw a birthday party at McDonald's so we'd have them at my house, where my mom would just invite her friend and her daughters over and never once asked me if I wanted one of my school friends to come over.

It's why I don't like my birthday. I never once felt it was an actual event for me.

😔

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Where my McDLT niggas at, funster.

1678410638217.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

My mom used to tell me it was too expensive to throw a birthday party at McDonald's so we'd have them at my house, where my mom would just invite her friend and her daughters over and never once asked me if I wanted one of my school friends to come over.

It's why I don't like my birthday. I never once felt it was an actual event for me.

😔
That's pretty fuckin sad, sport. Back then it was like $3 for a happy meal so it would've been $3 per kid basically. She could've got you a shitty cake with Ronald McDonald's face on it too. You deserve a better life, Arturo.

DMAN

NYC Mayor

😔

You should overcompensate and throw an adult birthday party for yourself at McDonalds. And if they don't allow you to do that, do it using one of your young relatives who has a birthday near yours. Continue the family cycle of abuseful making someone else's birthday about yourself.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That's pretty fuckin sad, sport. Back then it was like $3 for a happy meal so it would've been $3 per kid basically. She could've got you a shitty cake with Ronald McDonald's face on it too. You deserve a better life, Arturo.
Oh I know. Years later I found out how cheap it was and it really actually made me kind of sad that she really just didn't want to do it and made up any excuse.

She never took the hint that her close relationship with her friend completely destroyed not just my relationship with her, but also my father's relationship with her, and my brother. It's still an issue to this day. Lol.

Something definitely happened to her when she was growing up and created a lack of being able to have a decent interpersonal relationship with her own family.

I remember bitching about it when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old and literally telling her she is letting me slip away from her, and she ignored it.

My dad actually brought that up recently when we were chatting because he was there when I told her that over 20 years ago.

When's our next therapy session?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Oh I know. Years later I found out how cheap it was and it really actually made me kind of sad that she really just didn't want to do it and made up any excuse.

She never took the hint that her close relationship with her friend completely destroyed not just my relationship with her, but also my father's relationship with her, and my brother. It's still an issue to this day. Lol.

Something definitely happened to her when she was growing up and created a lack of being able to have a decent interpersonal relationship with her own family.

I remember bitching about it when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old and literally telling her she is letting me slip away from her, and she ignored it.

My dad actually brought that up recently when we were chatting because he was there when I told her that over 20 years ago.

Take some large fries to Craig, he'll be happy about them.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

😔

I had a birthday sleepover one year, elementary school so everyone else was doing Chuck E Cheese or Discovery Zone but yeah, at least my friends from school came over. Hour gets late, parents go to bed, everyone else is in the basement. Oh I should mention that we had two pairs of Sock Em Boppers, which means two kids can punch each other at full strength and it doesn't really hurt.

I forgot what happened, I think a fight got too rough and maybe they broke something? Whatever the case, I needed to rush all the way upstairs to my parent's bedroom, wake them up and tell them the news. They were furious and ordered me to go to bed immediately, I protested but went to my bedroom and slept. All the while a dozen 5th graders were doing God knows what, unsupervised in my basement.

Years later in high school I threw a house party and all my friends did coke behind my back because I'm a faggot who wouldn't have tolerated non-marijuana drug use on the premises. I found out a year ago when an old buddy told me the first time he snorted was in my bathroom.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough

I knew a guy whose mother only ever bought them vanilla ice cream even, up to the age before they left home, because she didn't want them spilling anything on the carpet that would stain. That makes me laugh even today. It's such a tiny thing, but it probably implants the idea in their heads that they are to blame for all their mother's problems in life.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I knew a guy whose mother only ever bought them vanilla ice cream even, up to the age before they left home, because she didn't want them spilling anything on the carpet that would stain. That makes me laugh even today. It's such a tiny thing, but it probably implants the idea in their heads that they are to blame for all their mother's problems in life.
I had a buddy in high school who had a room in his house nobody was allowed to go in. It was the living room, so you could always see it and it was always immaculate but they used the basement as a living room that they actually used.

One time we were over there and they kid who lived there was outside doing something and my other buddy was like "Watch this, it's like a magic trick." And he walked into the forbidden room and did a lap around the coffee table and walked back out. He didn't touch anything, he just walked on the carpet. The kid came inside and it took him like ten seconds to notice that someone had gone in in the forbidden room and he started panicking and asking which one of us did it. He got down on his knees and scooted out backwards while he brushed the unnoticeable footprints out of the carpet with his hands. Then he was like "We have to get the fuck out of here before my mom gets home. We have to leave."

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
I had a buddy in high school who had a room in his house nobody was allowed to go in. It was the living room, so you could always see it and it was always immaculate but they used the basement as a living room that they actually used.

One time we were over there and they kid who lived there was outside doing something and my other buddy was like "Watch this, it's like a magic trick." And he walked into the forbidden room and did a lap around the coffee table and walked back out. He didn't touch anything, he just walked on the carpet. The kid came inside and it took him like ten seconds to notice that someone had gone in in the forbidden room and he started panicking and asking which one of us did it. He got down on his knees and scooted out backwards while he brushed the unnoticeable footprints out of the carpet with his hands. Then he was like "We have to get the fuck out of here before my mom gets home. We have to leave."
You ever asked why they were like that?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever asked why they were like that?
Yeah it was just because his mom liked to have an immaculate, clean, picture perfect living room that looked like it was out of a magazine at all times and they'd only use it when older uppity people came over. The entire basement was a big sweet rec room/living room so I guess it's a fair enough deal. The kids mom was a teacher and it's not like she would have beat him for going in there or anything but he acted like she'd literally kill him.

G

Were they Jews? I've only known two families who did that and both were Jews. Wondering if there is a correlation. One of them had all the couches and armchairs covered in plastic. Weird. Like the 10 year old who never takes their action figures out of the packaging. Anal retentives.