WWAWD CDBCs?

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
There's a bank in Australia who've just stopped cash completely without consulting customers.

I don't like the idea since I like choosing what I can spend my money on. It seems like they're ramping-it-up quickly to assert major control over resources.
All fiat currencies are garbage. The problem is that the state has the ability to unperson you if the money supply becomes digital. There are many other problems that I can sense, but I am not informed enough to try to describe them.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 3
It's funny how the same WEF faggots who push climate change also push digital currencies which already require a lot of energy and computing power to support, but as they increase in value and the mining becomes more intensive, more resources and more resources will be spent on cracking those hashes, yet the WEF faggot will say nothing about this, only that joe sixpack needs to stop driving his camaro on days that end in y

Gold, guns, and ammo is the only hard kern I'd trust

There are many other problems that I can sense
those in-charge have shitty ideas; like the non-elites shouldn't eat meat, vaccines/medicines should be in food, & even more sinister stuff.

I think it's the most dangerous threat to resource control ever.
I guess if people work inside the accepted system & don't mind eating worsening constant goyslop then they'll be ok... but I'm the opposite of that.

It's funny how the same WEF faggots who push climate change also push digital currencies which already require a lot of energy and computing power to support
no. their digital currency isn't finite & doesn't require mining. It's almost entirely going to be software based using some an expansion of existing systems - what you buy on a credit/debit card is coded already, so it would be easy to decline a purchase.

And I doubt they care anyway, it's about diverting resources & enshrining power.

no. their digital currency isn't finite & doesn't require mining. It's almost entirely going to be software based using some an expansion of existing systems - what you buy on a credit/debit card is coded already, so it would be easy to decline a purchase.

And I doubt they care anyway, it's about diverting resources & enshrining power.
Then what exactly distinguishes it from the current system? Cash is already pretty much phased out unless dealing in black/grey markets

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Then what exactly distinguishes it from the current system? Cash is already pretty much phased out unless dealing in black/grey markets
Social credit score. You just have to look at what is going on in China.
If all cash is digital, political dissenters won't be allowed to participate in society. Gun control is key for it to be implemented.