WWAWD being in bands

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
My high school had a garage band when garage bands were a completely gay and dated concept. It was hilarious. They’d play gigs at local swim clubs and school fundraiser events playing Blink 182 and other shit that was cool 10 years prior. We’d ironically cheer them on as they played “My Own Worst Enemy” in 2013 and got no pussy.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Everyone I know who was in a band was either a trust fund kid that could afford to cosplay as rockstars since their parents paid the bills or ended up being complete losers. Last dude I knew who was in one got kicked out of the band and now sells weed out of hims moms house.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Everyone I know who was in a band was either a trust fund kid that could afford to cosplay as rockstars since their parents paid the bills or ended up being complete losers. Last dude I knew who was in one got kicked out of the band and now sells weed out of hims moms house.

Everyone I know in a band either sold 50 million records or got a Grammy. At least the ones I answer phone calls from.:brothaman_sm:

EraGodless

My high school had a garage band when garage bands were a completely gay and dated concept. It was hilarious. They’d play gigs at local swim clubs and school fundraiser events playing Blink 182 and other shit that was cool 10 years prior. We’d ironically cheer them on as they played “My Own Worst Enemy” in 2013 and got no pussy.
You were in HS in 2013? Fuck, Patrick is old.